Vaporesso Renova Zero Price $19.90

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeallen

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2019
www.vapeciga.com
Click here to find the best price: Vaporesso Renova Zero Price $19.90
ZERO, a small vape device from VAPORESSO brand, it was noticed by many vapers, vaporesso Renova ZERO has as many as nine colors, and the color distinction, in the packaging is not only through the text logo, the top of the packaging design, direct interpretation. The front of the box is a small white ZERO smoke pattern, and the lower right corner is marked with "ZERO", beneath it was the small words "A New Beginning", meaning ZERO can be used as a new starting point for the era of small vape, after all, the two new designs are still great.
On the bottom, some introduction about Vaporesso Renova ZERO vape. The color mark under the bar code, which is the same color as the front design. In addition to the brand name, there is also the logo of four technologies used by Vaporesso Renova ZERO.

The box contains a Vaporesso Renova Zero Vape Pod System, a charging cable, an oil bottle, a device manual, a cigarette cartridge, an instruction card, a warranty card and a warning in a small paper package, this accessory feels like it could not be more complete. The equipment manual contains several languages.

Vaporesso Renova ZERO's cartridge, includes one of two new designs "Press Type Injection Oil", to solve the problem that the silicone plug may be loose and unreliable. When filling oil, just push the filling nozzle against the filling hole, press down and squeeze the filling bottle, you can see the E-liquid flowing into the Pod Cartridge. The capacity of the cartridge is 2ml, which is relatively large in small oil-filled vape, for me, a full tank is enough for two or three days.
The heating core of the smoke bomb is the CCELL ceramic atomizer core, which is not a new technology now, after all, there are already many small vape in the use of this ceramic core.
Contact mode between the cartridge and the host is strong magnetic adsorption, there are two large electrodes at the bottom of the cartridge, these two electrodes are also metal that act as magnets in the host, at the same time, two small sections of hot wire extending from the two electrodes are connected to the inside of the cartridge.

At the bottom of the ceramic atomization core, there is a layer of "film", in tests, the film is translucent, allowing air, or smoke, to pass through, but apparently blocking the condensate, in other words, with this barrier, the condensate will not flow into the main engine through the flue and become contaminated with the main engine, personally, I think this design is very good.
Vaporesso_Renova_Zero_Pod_Kit_650mAh_Green_720x.jpg

Vaporesso Renova ZERO has a simple design, one logo "ZERO", one black circle button near the bottom. The second novel design of Vaporesso Renova ZERO is that the pressure can be adjusted manually. The three power levels are 12.5w, 10.5w and 9W respectively. The corresponding indicator lights are shown in green, blue and red. Three kinds of power have been used respectively, after the absorption and tightening, even at the lowest level, there is a certain taste, of course, the intensity of the smoke will definitely affect the taste, the highest wattage smoke volume is the largest, the lowest wattage smoke volume is also the smallest. In the end, I think 10.5W (blue) is the best for me.
Vaporesso_Renova_Zero_Pod_Kit_650mAh_Rainbow_720x.jpg

Finally, I will summarize some advantages and disadvantages in my opinion:
The cartridge has a large capacity, the e liquid injection method is simple and not easy to oil leakage, and the analysis of the smoke oil is also good;
Cartridge is designed to fit the lip, which makes it comfortable to suck ;
Adjustable power settings to meet a variety of needs;
Fast charging speed, basically will not affect the use;
Host overall small, comfortable grip;
Don't like both sides of the mirror decorative bar on the pod system.
Know more e cigarette here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread