Vaporesso Revenger 220w vs Eleaf Invoke 220W vs Smoant Charon Mini 225W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooodie

May 19, 2013
conceivewthanis
I'm looking at buying my third mod. My first two were a Wismec Predator and a smok T-Priv. I'm looking for something pocket friendly, lightweight, and nicely made. I think I have narrowed it down to three mods: Vapresso Revenger, eleaf Invoke, and the Smoant Charon. The thing that intrigues me about the Revenger and the Charon is the magnetic battery doors. I view this as a pro, but could it be a con? What are the pros and cons between the Vapresso Revenger, eleaf Invoke, and the Smoant Charon?

Reactions: stols001

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Right? It's hard to beat that! What's your take on magnetic battery compartment doors?
I think that magnetic battery compartment doors are great (provided that the magnets are firmly attached by manufacturer).
Eleaf Invoke have well functioning "slide and push" doors.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My take on magnetic doors is my revenger's door falls off EVERY time I drop it.. It's currently lost somewhere in the house... I think. Normally it doesn't travel that far, but I really dropped it enthusiastically. LOL.

Your mileage may vary. I love the Invoke mod, I won it actually and I'm so glad I did, due to size weight etc. It doesn't sacrifice craftsmanship for that weight either, I've dropped it on many an occasion. Nothing bad happened.

I have a Smoant Cylon, and I love it. Great handfeel, solid device, does TC rather well and etc.

You probably won't go wrong with any, they all have pluses and minuses. Etc.

Anna

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don’t have that particular Smoant mod but I have several others and they are all great mods, especially my current everyday the Cylon. Vaporesso makes good mods as well so I’d say it’s between those two. As far as magnetic doors I think they are great. They hold nice and makes battery swaps a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread