Vaporesso Skrr S Tank. How to unscrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashif

May 26, 2019
I got my luxe S kit and with that comes the Skrr S tank which ia different from the Skrr a little. Normal Skrr you have unscrew the drip tip and move the top to one side to fill but in skrr S you have to unscrew the entire top which I did with no issues.

However I am having a hard time unscrewing the bottom part to take out the coil and prime it. It seems it will break if I apply more pressure to it. Anyone using the Skrr S tank please help.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I got my Luxe S kit and with that comes the Skrr S tank which ia different from the Skrr a little. Normal Skrr you have unscrew the drip tip and move the top to one side to fill but in skrr S you have to unscrew the entire top which I did with no issues.
However I am having a hard time unscrewing the bottom part to take out the coil and prime it. It seems it will break if I apply more pressure to it. Anyone using the Skrr S tank please help.

You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in Vaporesso forum :
Vaporesso
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread