Vaporesso Swag—anyone use an alternate tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvinball81

Aug 26, 2018
Just got a Vaporesso Swag and while there’s a lot about it to like I hate constantly having to refill it. I know that the battery cap prevents a larger tank being used but the coils the NRG SE takes are so wide that I just can’t get much juice in there. Has anyone had any luck using a similar sized tank that takes a smaller coil? Sorry if that’s a dumb question but I’m still relatively new to all this

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Just got a Vaporesso Swag and while there’s a lot about it to like I hate constantly having to refill it. I know that the battery cap prevents a larger tank being used but the coils the NRG SE takes are so wide that I just can’t get much juice in there. Has anyone had any luck using a similar sized tank that takes a smaller coil? Sorry if that’s a dumb question but I’m still relatively new to all this
Hi and welcome,
If the tank is getting empty too fast, you could increase your nicotine level and vape a bit less.
The Swag should work fine with ANY 22mm tank.

Cheers
I

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Or use less wattage......

Yes that are other tanks... IDK how much your current tank holds or your max diameter you can use.. but my guess is 2 or 3ml... as that is the industry standard... what is max diameter tank you can fit?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The box says 3.5 ml
Edit not sure if it's true.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

calvinball81

Aug 26, 2018
Th
Or use less wattage......

Yes that are other tanks... IDK how much your current tank holds or your max diameter you can use.. but my guess is 2 or 3ml... as that is the industry standard... what is max diameter tank you can fit?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The NRG SE is a 22 mm and that’s definitely as big as it can go. As per the suggestions made here I’m going to look into other 22 tanks and go from there.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
If you go with a TopTank there are few different coils be sure to read up on the differences. Pay attention to the bottom o-ring color on the coil
Kanger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread