Vaporesso Swag not turning on

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4CT3RR

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, I bought a vaporesso Swag Kit today and when I went to turn it on, it did not work. I have tried 2 LG 18650's that I got from Amazon and I inserted them the right way. I also tried to plug it into my laptop and a wall adapter through USB. Still no luck. This was quite an expensive price I got it for and I do not want to go throught the hassle of returning it to the seller.
I also checked the code to see if it was authentic and it was. Please help. Thanks.

D4CT3RR

Sep 2, 2018
Hi,
Does the display show anything or is the unit non responsive?
Are the LG batteries charged or new?
Did you purchase the unit at a retail store or on-line?
Where are you located? US/EU/UK/AUS/CA?
Do you have another device/mod or an external charger?
Cheers
I
The unit is unresponsive. The batteries i bought were charged as they were used on my Smok Alien Kit. I am in the UK.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If the batteries are positive DOWN, they should work if the cap is reattached.
The screen may function with the battery removed; does it "wake up" if the battery is out and it is attached to a USB power source?
And just to confirm, five clicks of the power button results in no response from the device, correct?

Cheers
I

D4CT3RR

Sep 2, 2018
If the batteries are positive DOWN, they should work if the cap is reattached.
The screen may function with the battery removed; does it "wake up" if the battery is out and it is attached to a USB power source?
And just to confirm, five clicks of the power button results in no response from the device, correct?

Cheers
I
Yes I have tried all mentioned above. The display does not respond at all even when a USB cable is connected to it and when I click the fire button 5 times, in quick succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread