Closed/Sold Vaporesso SWAGS (cool, sexy, groovy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
SWAG! (cool, sexy, groovy!)
SWAG! (stylish confidence!)

And SWAG, the mod, the mod kit!​

We've got both for you, should you choose to be sexy, cool, groovy, and stylistically confident! :D

Up for your consideration, and ready to get out in the mail...

SWAG_20200710_205046.jpg

Swag Kit in sexy black - $35. - BRAND NEW IN BOX

• 1 × SWAG mod
• 1 × NRG SE tank 3.5ml
• 1 × GT2 coil(0.4Ω)-pre-installed
• 1 × GT CCELL coil(0.5Ω)-extra• 1 × Replacement glass tube
• 1 × USB charging cable
• 1 × User guide
• 1 × Warranty card
• Changeable 18650 Battery
• 2A Quick Charge
• Top Fill
• Flash Heat
• GT Coil Compatible

<stock web photo>
blue swag.jpg

<actual item photo>
0710201821.jpg

Swag Mod only, in a beautiful BLUE - $25. - BRAND NEW IN BOX

• 1 × SWAG Mod
• 1 × USB Charging cable
• 1 × User Guide
• 1 × Warranty Card
• Portable size
• Top battery cap design
• Omni Board 2.0
• Single 18650 Battery

Let us know what you'd like......... one, both? If you'd like both of them, we'll make it $55.
Shipping will be first class with tracking, and your part would be the actual cost, no markup.

Please PM me with any questions. We are ready to send these out to you. Give them a new home? :D

GET YOUR SWAG ON, DUDES and DUDETTES! :D

We shall look forward to hearing from ya.

KD & DPL~

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have the Swag II, it's a great little mod with the ARES riding atop.

I know it sounds weird but I actually prefer the v1. I have three in play, and like them a LOT. The only downside is if you're a TC vaper under 30w (apparently). I'm not a TC vaper so I don't really know the exact issue, but I always point it out (just in case).

I like the v2 but wasn't tempted, probably because I have some Picos (they're similar in design), and I love the design of the v1.

Vaping is subjective. ;)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it sounds weird but I actually prefer the v1. I have three in play, and like them a LOT. The only downside is if you're a TC vaper under 30w (apparently). I'm not a TC vaper so I don't really know the exact issue, but I always point it out (just in case).

I like the v2 but wasn't tempted, probably because I have some Picos (they're similar in design), and I love the design of the v1.

Vaping is subjective. ;)

It's not weird, I like the v1 as well.

I am a TC vaper under 30 watts and it works great on the v2 with SS430, I saw P.Busardo had issues with 316l but I don't use it.

0.96 ohm, 20 watts, 420° F and I get on average 550 puffs or 1750 seconds on a Molicel P26A. I'm amazed by the battery life really, both of the battery and the device.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's not weird, I like the v1 as well.

I am a TC vaper under 30 watts and it works great on the v2 with SS430, I saw P.Busardo had issues with 316l but I don't use it.

0.96 ohm, 20 watts, 420° F and I get on average 550 puffs or 1750 seconds on a Molicel P26A. I'm amazed by the battery life really, both of the battery and the device.

YES! Sorry. The v2 apparently corrected whatever was wrong with the v1 related to TC under 30. I'm glad to hear it!

Just out of curiosity, how does the weight compare, v1 to v2? That's one of the things I love about the v1. I think it's around 65g, which is light for me.

Reactions: AstroTurf

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES! Sorry. The v2 apparently corrected whatever was wrong with the v1 related to TC under 30. I'm glad to hear it!

Just out of curiosity, how does the weight compare, v1 to v2? That's one of the things I love about the v1. I think it's around 65g, which is light for me.

Just weighed and It's 70.3g without a battery.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's still very light. Thanks!
No problem. I really love the texture of the device, I never had a Gen but it's the same finish. Feels like that rubberized coating that always peels and gets sticky but whatever this is never does that. Scratch and flame resistant according to Vaporesso, I guess so a firefighter can vape while working...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Sorry to cut your Swagger discussion short, but......

These babies have been adopted!

See you on the next ad, whenever that may be.

Thank you so very much, BUYER PERSON, and guests!

Ciao........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread