Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Once again Heaven Gifts is proud to present a massive giveaway!

We'll giving away 20 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 20 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml in this contest since we get so many shares in the warm-up.

4 ways to enter our contest:

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.
3. Share your vaping gears (tank+Mod)
4. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest

Notes:
1. Please get this contest post quoted with your entries if possible
2. Tell us which way you chose to enter in a separate post
3. You have at least 3 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above
4. If possible, please subscribe this thread

Our contest starts from #1010 in page 51, click here. The #1 to #1009 are just warm-up, if you are new to this contest, please simply choose any of the options above to enter.

This contest will last one month from Nov. 23, 2015 to Dec. 23, 2015.

Good luck!

--------A few knowledge of Vaporesso Targe 75 VTC kit you should know-------

3ee8dd8d73af03fe7c7948f84a6580de.jpg

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
It hasn't changed yet.
It is changing my life...
I breathe better, taste food better and theres no second hand smoke around my KIDS...

Smoking changed my life. I lost my great grandmother to cancer...
Im loosing my Mommaw to cancer and I refuse to let my kids loose me to it.

#vapingWILLchangemylife
Im two months smoke free.

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
[HASHTAG]#Vaping[/HASHTAG] changed your life#

I'm coming up on my two year vapaversary! Not only do I feel better, I don't smell like a stink ashtray anymore, neither does my house or my clothes. Now when I go out, if I'm vaping in public, people always comment on how good my juice smells.
This best part of vaping, my kid doesn't have to be around second hand smoke anymore :D

I'm really liking the purple! Nice choice in colors for this setup!

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Guys, multiple replies are appreciated. If you remind anything related to #Vaping changed your life# or #My Vaping Stories#, juts post here.
And my humble suggestion is you can subscribe our contest thread, and to read more interesting stories here.

Last edited:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
OMG OMG OMG. Been waiting for these. :banana::banana::banana:

##Vaping changed your life#
I breathe so much better now. I don't wake up 20 times a night because I am coughing and can't breath. I don't wake up feeling like my lungs are going to collapse for the first hour every morning. I can actually taste things now. And have actually learned that things (like massive amounts of coffee with lots of sugar) i no longer care for. After 2 cups in the mornings i am done. i used to drink it 24/7 which was very unhealthy. Have always hated water, but find myself drinking it A Lot more now. I had to change the way i ate because of diabetes. But found that some healthy foods i used to not like/or thought i didnt, because smoking muted their taste, are actually pretty good. Plus for me. Smoking actually lowers the Immune system and your bodies ability to fight off the various viruses, allowing them to take hold. Which is how the Diabetes and Pre-Cancer come about for me. There are just so many ways it has changed my life that i would probably have to write a book lol.

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
#Vaping changed your life#
I smoked for Thirty years, and pretty much had bronchitis off and on the whole time. I had on a number of occasions coughed myself to nosebleeds, and even separated a rib once. Since I started vaping I rarely cough at all anymore and certainly haven't had a bout of bronchitis. Vaping may not be perfect, but when they say it is 95% better for you than smoking, I have no doubt that that is true. Long live the vape, and it's legality.

@Vera Thanks for another great contest.:thumb:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
[HASHTAG]#vaping[/HASHTAG] changed my life#
I realized I could finally have my life back after 36 years of polluting myself, my family, and my friends. I didn't need to ever try quitting again. Vaping has made my husband and son proud of me, has given me back some self respect, has filled my life with so many wonderful people traveling the same path...vaping has given me a new life!!!

And to my "family" here...you know who you are...I love you guys, and am grateful for each of you, ever day.

And thank you, @Vera ...for supporting all of us...

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

Not sure if vaping has saved me money. The initial cost when I first got serious wasn't much more than a carton of smokes. Then I bought a couple things for back up and variety. Then I held off for a bit so there was some saving for a little while. Then I learned about other gear and went on a bit of a spending spree. Every so often I've went a little nuts buying a bunch of stuff (still using most of it). Have spent quite a bit over the last 2 years - don't keep track of how much. Doesn't really matter if it costs more or less than smoking - it's a lot more fun getting vape gear than it is to go get a carton of smokes.

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
#Vapingchangedyourlife#
Vaping definitely changed & continues to save my life,, I tried to quit several times lots of different ways, nothing worked until I tried vaping. I haven't had a cigarette in over a year after 30 years of at least a pack a day.
Plus its kind of a new hobby & I've met allot of great people here on ECF
Thanks & Good Luck Everyone

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
[HASHTAG]#Vaping[/HASHTAG] changed your life#

I'm coming up on my two year vapaversary! Not only do I feel better, I don't smell like a stink ashtray anymore, neither does my house or my clothes. Now when I go out, if I'm vaping in public, people always comment on how good my juice smells.
This best part of vaping, my kid doesn't have to be around second hand smoke anymore :D

I'm really liking the purple! Nice choice in colors for this setup!
DUH was so busy trying to ake sure you knew that i forgot you posted already. Blonde moment lol

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
OMG OMG OMG. Been waiting for these. :banana::banana::banana:

##Vaping changed your life#
I breathe so much better now. I don't wake up 20 times a night because I am coughing and can't breath. I don't wake up feeling like my lungs are going to collapse for the first hour every morning. I can actually taste things now. And have actually learned that things (like massive amounts of coffee with lots of sugar) i no longer care for. After 2 cups in the mornings i am done. i used to drink it 24/7 which was very unhealthy. Have always hated water, but find myself drinking it A Lot more now. I had to change the way i ate because of diabetes. But found that some healthy foods i used to not like/or thought i didnt, because smoking muted their taste, are actually pretty good. Plus for me. Smoking actually lowers the Immune system and your bodies ability to fight off the various viruses, allowing them to take hold. Which is how the Diabetes and Pre-Cancer come about for me. There are just so many ways it has changed my life that i would probably have to write a book lol.

Guess this is your preface of your vaping book :lol:

@Fuzzy Thunderbear , @Kprthevapr , @Ding , @Seleya , @Ken1979 @gofishtx , @FringeChief68

I know their are a lot my brain is not thinking of lol

Guys, Bama set a good example of introducing ECF friends to our massive contest. If possible, you can @ your ECF friends here. Let's earn more winning chance for yourselves. :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

thanks, Vera - for the contest and the opportunity to share

Vaping has given me back my wind, my sense of taste and smell (and as someone with a strong culinary background, that matters!), has given me back a non-tobacco stinkin' existence - has given me a hobby, an exceptional community and some amazing friends

In addition to the health benefits and improved quality of life, vaping has added value to my life through the vehicle of this online community and the enjoyment of the hobby aspect (tinkering, coil building, diy juice making)

Vaping has given me an opportunity to pay it forward - I have helped several friends to date (and have quite a few more targeted, lol) to make the switch and put down the stinksticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread