Vaporesso Target PM Family --- The Target PM80, first SubOhm 80W PodMod

The first SUB-OHM 80W PODMOD device you have ever met on the market – TARGET PM80
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'd be curious to try the rba coil. I hope it works better than the mechlyfe one I bought to try in a different device.

I've heard some people talk about leaking in the pm80 and I have yet to experience that. I ran the .3 coil for a little over a week and have had zero leaking. I switched to the .2 coil yesterday and am not having a problem.

• Useful
    Reactions: Letitia

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    I'd be curious to try the rba coil. I hope it works better than the mechlyfe one I bought to try in a different device.

I've heard some people talk about leaking in the pm80 and I have yet to experience that. I ran the .3 coil for a little over a week and have had zero leaking. I switched to the .2 coil yesterday and am not having a problem.
    It's so glad to hear that. The correct operation of inserting coils can also be a way to prevent leakage

Reactions: hittman

Ruben41771

ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2019
    South Africa, Cape Town
    The RBA coils might be available around the end of this month. What's wrong with your coils?
    Nothing really but i get about 2-3 days out a coil, doesn't matter what coil it is. Think my juice is too sweet so that why i prefer rba base. Will keep an eye out when it release

Shrike

Mar 10, 2020
    UK
    I am a new vaper I have a few SMOK products but was looking to branch out. The Target PM80 is a very striking looking device and was top of my list for purchase at a later date...I am very much a carbon fibre person and the chrome is not usually what I would go for...Now carbon fibre and matt black finish...I'd buy one tomorrow!

BobC16

Mar 22, 2020
    My Target PM80 should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. I am very excited to get it. I plan on doing an unboxing video. I'm having trouble finding coils for it. I would love to do an unboxing/build/review on the rba coil. I think that is a super important piece for everyone to have right now with questionable availability of all items. Any chance of getting the rba sent out? Thanks!
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Vaporesso Target PM 80, 80W PodMod. Please add to the discussion here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread