Vaporesso Target PM Family --- The Target PM80, first SubOhm 80W PodMod

The first SUB-OHM 80W PODMOD device you have ever met on the market – TARGET PM80
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, Chelsea. Bought a PM 80 kit a couple of months ago and I like the product. Since receiving my order I've been using it daily, until last week. That's when I dropped it for the second time and found a bunch of juice in the pod holder. Cleaned it up and the next day found juice leaking from inside the vape body. Result is it won't power up or fire. Swapped out the pod for the spare in the box with no change. Can you help me with this? I expect it's beyond the 60 day warranty.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi, Chelsea. Bought a PM 80 kit a couple of months ago and I like the product. Since receiving my order I've been using it daily, until last week. That's when I dropped it for the second time and found a bunch of juice in the pod holder. Cleaned it up and the next day found juice leaking from inside the vape body. Result is it won't power up or fire. Swapped out the pod for the spare in the box with no change. Can you help me with this? I expect it's beyond the 60 day warranty.
Sorry for your bad experience. We will suggest you send some photos or a video to our customer service, they will try to help you. The email is support@vaporesso.com

BobC16

Mar 22, 2020
Sorry for your bad experience. We will suggest you send some photos or a video to our customer service, they will try to help you. The email is support@vaporesso.com

I have dealt with Vaporesso customer service. They do have procedures for you to follow, forms and videos requested. That being said, they are extremely helpful. They really seem to take pride in actually helping customers, and completely resolved my issues! I hope you have luck getting your issue fixed!

View attachment 862429

Check what's in PM80’s box!

1 x Vaporesso Target PM80 Battery
2 x Vaporesso Target PM POD (4ml)
1 x GTX 0.2ohm MESH Coil
1 x GTX 0.3ohm MESH Coil

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win one

Hey Chelsea, still waiting for a response on my reports of 100% failure rate with my three (3), yes all 3 failed within warranty, pm80's. Since these failures indicate design, engineering and/or support deficiences, I'm thinking of just shipping all three back to Shenzen via COD. I have a collection of older Vaporesso mods & tanks & been satisfied with performance. Failure to respond will be considered a warranty violation and referred to appropriate state and federal authorities. My patience is exhausted.

Hey Chelsea, still waiting for a response on my reports of 100% failure rate with my three (3), yes all 3 failed within warranty, pm80's. Since these failures indicate design, engineering and/or support deficiences, I'm thinking of just shipping all three back to Shenzen via COD. I have a collection of older Vaporesso mods & tanks & been satisfied with performance. Failure to respond will be considered a warranty violation and referred to appropriate state and federal authorities. My patience is exhausted.
20200516_162321.jpg

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Sorry for your trouble, did you contact our customer service? Can you PM us your email address so I can confirm with them?

Reactions: Aliraonz
Yes, but it was a while ago. I'll open another supprt ticket to assist you.
That was less than helpful. Warranty claim form returns errors in Chinese. I don't speak or read Chinese and can't submit the form. CATCH22.
Get creative, find new ways to avoid responsibility for your defective products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread