Vaporesso Target Pro Tank Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleanthis Kyrou

Jan 26, 2015
Sheffield
Hello there

It's been almost a year since I bought Vaporesso Target Pro. I can't express enough how fitting the kit is for more. Anyway I am going to go through a bit of history on the vaping style and eventually get to the point of this post.

Vaporesso Target Pro Original Kit (0.5 Ω, 20 W):
Starting with the original kit I LOVED it! Everything about the CCells was simply awesome. No dry hits, no gurgling, perfect flavour and no leaking. I loved everything about the kit except the price of the CCells which is what pushed me to buy a different tank that supports RBA.

Vaporesso Target Pro with UWell Crown tank (0.5 Ω, 30 W):
Reading a lot of reviews I believed that the tank would be a great tank and save me a lot of money. First days were alright but after ~two weeks of using issues started appearing. The worst part of the tank being excessive leaking whenever I was filling it, the coils I received wouldn't screw on the coil base and the juice I would use occasionally was getting a dark blue colour. No need to say that the tank was a nightmare for me and this driven me to test a differed tank.

Vaporesso Target Pro with GeekVape Eagle (15 Ω, 125 Celcius for Nickel mode):
Nice Tank, alright flavour but I have a major issue with it that annoys me and I can't stand. The coil Keeps making these very loud crackling and popping sounds and for me this is an issue I can't ignore. Other than that is a great tank. This is the build I am currently using.

Before I say what I want from this post I just want to say, it's already pretty clear, that the best so far was the original tank.

So having that in mind, I want the fllowing questions answered if possible:
  1. Is there something like a rewickable CCell as good as the original Vaporesso? I saw some video of people rewicking the original CCells but it seems that is dangerous, an average person like me can easily make mistakes. Is it tho?
  2. What would be the best tank to replace original tank? I know there are a lot of possible answer for that. I am looking for a tank that will deliver the same amount of flavour with no problems. Basically a vaporesso target pro tank but with the function of building my own coils or wicking it myself.
  3. Is there A way to get rid of the frustrating noises of my GeekVape Eagle?
Well that's all. I hope you made it all the way here. If you need me to upload pictures of anything that might be proven useful please let me know and thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread