Vaporesso Tarot Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Has anyone tried the new vaporesso tarot baby? I loved the tarot nano, but this kit in silver looks really nice and is about the same size as the nano. I like that it has a fire bar. I would be using the zenith 22mm on it. My concern is battery life. I also had the vaporesso revenger mini, but the battery life compared to the nano was pathetic using it at around 11 watts. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the new baby kit and if battery life is more on par with the older tarot nano. Thank you!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have the baby I do have the nano. They both have a 2500 mah built in battery, although the baby will go up to 85 watts.

Because all boards are not created equal (the extra 5 watt capacity COULD affect battery life as well as a host of other factors, though, like various bells and whistles) so I can't say it will be IDENTICAL as far as battery life. You might want to watch or read some reviews of it that may comment about the battery life. I would think it would be decent as far as the wattage you'd be using, but you know, sometimes things can surprise you.

Good luck,

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The baby does seem to be a replacement for the nano rather than the mini which was my first concern. It apparently has an upgraded board and a rather large fire bar as it’s only main changes. The big thing I personally think is the fire bar. It’s a feature one either likes or one doesnt

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Yeah I like the far bar. The nano has a basic screen, I'm afraid the upgraded screen is going to take up more battery. Even on the revenger mini I put it at it's dimmest setting, turned the LED lights off and set the screen time out as low as it would go, and the battery life was still horrible compared to the nano. I may just stick with the nano to be sure, but dang the baby looks nice!

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread