ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    That's what I'm after. I prefer the veco but I'll take the others

To my knowledge...for EUC. Veco, estoc, vm 18/22/24mm and attitude tanks.

Then you should consider changing your title to reflect that you are looking for any tank that takes the EUC coils so that people who have the other tanks will be attracted to your post. As it stands now, it looks like all you want are Veco tanks.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for your speedy replies Uncle.

The trouble with the sleeves is that after claiming them to be the wave of the future Vaporesso made very few of them and offered them for a very short time. I've never seen one and I bet that there's few others who have either. If anyone reading this has one they're not using, I WANT IT!

PS to UncleJunkle: until just now, when I would see your name come up my mind would read it as Uncle Junkie and would think that could be any of us. No idea what a Junkle is...

Zakumadness

Nov 2, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To make matters worse, they are fragile

I snapped a couple of them a while back when I was using it in a super tank when I was out of ccells

Thanks for your speedy replies Uncle.

The trouble with the sleeves is that after claiming them to be the wave of the future Vaporesso made very few of them and offered them for a very short time. I've never seen one and I bet that there's few others who have either. If anyone reading this has one they're not using, I WANT IT!

PS to UncleJunkle: until just now, when I would see your name come up my mind would read it as Uncle Junkie and would think that could be any of us. No idea what a Junkle is...

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you ask me what any of them are, I will be unable to answer. "Tanks". :lol:

View attachment 937291

Just stumbled onto this aging thread after realizing that it's pretty easy to tell which Vaporesso tank is which. If you look on the bottom, surrounding the screw will be the name of the tank and possibly a little more information. Some other tank manufacturers use this method as well.

• Useful
    Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Just stumbled onto this aging thread after realizing that it's pretty easy to tell which Vaporesso tank is which. If you look on the bottom, surrounding the screw will be the name of the tank and possibly a little more information. Some other tank manufacturers use this method as well.

HA! Thanks, Neil!!! :blush:

Cascade Babies and something else with a lot of letters. I've never heard of 'em. :laugh: VERY good info to know!

However long I've been vaping yet had NO idea... :lol::facepalm::w00t:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread