Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Finally! A top airflow tank from Vaporesso! I have the Estoc tank and I love it, so the idea of a totally leak-free tank that takes the EUC coil was a no-brainer for me. This tank comes in black and sliver and in 2 ml and 4 ml, and I pre-ordered the black 4 ml tank from Heaven Gifts. They have a sitewide 30% off code (XMAS30) that brought the tank down to under $20 shipped and I couldn't resist. :D I have the Estoc tank now and I love it, but I am finding out that the top airflow tanks really are leak free. I don't know when this tank will ship, but I will post when it does! :)

jascom

Oct 29, 2012
KS United States
Is that a 22mm tank? I think I have seen it listed as a 22 as well as a 25. Maybe there is an option. I only use 22mm tanks so that is why I haven't ordered one yet. I have the Guardian and two Target tanks. Love the flavor of the Target but it leaks like crazy. I am going to TF & TAF tanks exclusively. Trying to get my wife switched over so that I can reduce the cries for help. Bought a five pack of CCELL-GD 1.4 ohm coils to go with the Guardian. Counting the one included with the tank I have went through four and they all have burnt out within one tank more or less. And I have broken in each succeeding coil more easily then the previous on. The next one I will let it soak for a day before starting out at extremely low wattage.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Is that a 22mm tank? I think I have seen it listed as a 22 as well as a 25. Maybe there is an option. I only use 22mm tanks so that is why I haven't ordered one yet. I have the Guardian and two Target tanks. Love the flavor of the Target but it leaks like crazy. I am going to TF & TAF tanks exclusively. Trying to get my wife switched over so that I can reduce the cries for help. Bought a five pack of CCELL-GD 1.4 ohm coils to go with the Guardian. Counting the one included with the tank I have went through four and they all have burnt out within one tank more or less. And I have broken in each succeeding coil more easily then the previous on. The next one I will let it soak for a day before starting out at extremely low wattage.
The VECO is a 22 mm tank. It comes in 2 or 4 ml but both or 22mm. I haven't had any of the issues with the EUC coils that I was having with the cCells, thankfully. I'm not sure what happened with the cCells. The last pack I had was a bear to break in, too. I had to start off at extremely low wattage and slowly increase to my preferred settings or I would get dry hit after dry hit. I have read that people are dry burning them before vaping on them for the first time and that seems to help some, and also that some are rinsing them under water and letting them dry out before using them. Too much work, lol. I have gone through a pack of the EUCs with no issues whatsoever, and I don't have any leakage from my Estoc tanks at all, but I much prefer TAF, too. I am still waiting for my VECO tank to ship, but hopefully that happens soon. I'm dying to try it!! My 2 favorite tanks are the Estoc and the Freemax Starre Pure, which is an amazing TAF with outstanding flavor and vapor, but I do love the EUC coils and I really love the price point on them! :)

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I have 3 Vapersso Gemini tanks, they will leak or mine do. There is a special fill procedure I have to follow to avoid tightening the cap that puts pressure and causes liquid to flow out the bottom air vent. I have the 22 mm and find there isn't much working space for coils. I'm able to get great flavor with the coils I make.

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I bought the Tarot nano kit which came with the Veco tank. (the smaller one 2.5ml). You won't be disappointed. Seeing the price difference between the mod and mod with the tank I said what the heck I'll try it. As a rule I use rba's after trying the Veco the first thing I did was order more coils for it :). I'm still using the first coil I put in (ceramic). Now when you fill it (after a few tank fulls) and put the top back on it does force a little liquid into the coil but it clears after 2 pulls. No leak great flavor lots of nice dense vapor. Coils are cheap.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
I also bought this tank as a tarot nano kit. The tank is very airy, easy to take apart and the coils seem fine. I will say this, the first 2 tanks I got massive spitback. Cleaned tank and coil after each tank full. Im on the 3rd and thus far it seems perfectly normal. In wattage mode I figured it needed less watts(I was only on 40) taking it in steps back to 20(where I settled) didnt seem to help. Not sure why the 3rd tank is acting better. Running max vg.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I bought the Tarot nano kit which came with the Veco tank. (the smaller one 2.5ml). You won't be disappointed. Seeing the price difference between the mod and mod with the tank I said what the heck I'll try it. As a rule I use rba's after trying the Veco the first thing I did was order more coils for it :). I'm still using the first coil I put in (ceramic). Now when you fill it (after a few tank fulls) and put the top back on it does force a little liquid into the coil but it clears after 2 pulls. No leak great flavor lots of nice dense vapor. Coils are cheap.
Yes!! This is what I was hoping to hear. It sounds great so far. Thanks for posting! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I also bought this tank as a tarot nano kit. The tank is very airy, easy to take apart and the coils seem fine. I will say this, the first 2 tanks I got massive spitback. Cleaned tank and coil after each tank full. Im on the 3rd and thus far it seems perfectly normal. In wattage mode I figured it needed less watts(I was only on 40) taking it in steps back to 20(where I settled) didnt seem to help. Not sure why the 3rd tank is acting better. Running max vg.
Uh oh. Spitback is not good. I hope it was a coil thing and not tank design. :(

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I got very little spit back per-say. Its not like an rba where you can hear it pop and feel it hit your tongue. I hear people talk about spit now and I'm not sure what they mean. This tank is small and the vapor on mine with a new coil is so dense and full of flavor it does seem like your drinking your e-liquid.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
I got very little spit back per-say. Its not like an rba where you can hear it pop and feel it hit your tongue. I hear people talk about spit now and I'm not sure what they mean. This tank is small and the vapor on mine with a new coil is so dense and full of flavor it does seem like your drinking your e-liquid.

Spitback in my case was loud popping and juice physically hitting my tongue. I wouldnt know if any other meaning.

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I'm still on the first coil I put in. The ceramic one. Smart mode put it at 40w but I turned it down to 35 then 30. I finally set it to 32. I have the air wide open. I did try the clapton coil that came with it but I think I gave it a little burn I was in a hurry so I put the ceramic back in. I ordered more ceramic coils but they sent the traditional by mistake. Not worth the trouble to send them back so I guess I'm going to give the another try.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's better news. I don't even get any gurgling with the EUC coils on the ESTOC. I got the 4 ml tank so hopefully it behaves nicely. I do love the flavor these coils put out! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Swapped coils last night and unfortunately still got spitback. Not sure whats up, but baby beast going back on now until I get it figured out.
Well shoot. Will you keep us updated while you work on figuring out what's up? You're using the ceramic coil, right?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm still on the first coil I put in. The ceramic one. Smart mode put it at 40w but I turned it down to 35 then 30. I finally set it to 32. I have the air wide open. I did try the clapton coil that came with it but I think I gave it a little burn I was in a hurry so I put the ceramic back in. I ordered more ceramic coils but they sent the traditional by mistake. Not worth the trouble to send them back so I guess I'm going to give the another try.
I got two packs of the traditional ones and then realized they were the wrong ones, lol! I use them anyway, though. They still offer amazing flavor and vapor but I am just partial to ceramic coils. They last longer and burn cleaner, IMHO. I got a box of the ceramic ones and I use them in the ESTOC tanks (and soon the VECO) and I use the traditional ones with the sleeve in a couple of Atlantis-style tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread