- vaporesso XROS Battery
- VAPORESSO XROS 0.8Ω POD (2ml)
- VAPORESSO XROS 1.2Ω POD (2ml)
- Type-C USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Reminder Card

80UrBOB.jpg

Vaporesso xros is available in 6 different colors. You will receive this device in nice package with two cartridges inside which is good. Build quality of the device is good, everything is as it should be. On the device you can see "Vaporesso". This device is small, dimensions of the device are 112mm x 13mm x 23mm.

YTEaYHM.jpg

JxDR2F3.jpg

I will start with the cartridge, in the package you will receive two cartridges and cartridges are different. On the top side of the cartridge you can see the mouthpiece that you can take off, the mouthpiece is comfortable for using. Under the mouthpiece you can see the fill hole and you can really easy fill the cartridge. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see magnets and airflow holes. So cartridge stays in place because of magnets and magnets are good, cartridge stays really nice in the place. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is okay capacity for pod system. You will receive this device with 0.8ohm mesh coil preinstalled and in the package you will receive 1.2ohm mesh cartridge.

X8lo7lh.jpg

qzPWpMV.jpg

MzICjRL.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see slot for cartridge and inside you can see magnets that holds cartridge in the place, also you can see inside the connection and airflow holes. On one side of the device you can see the fire button, it is not very clicky but it works really well. So this device has the fire button that you can press in order to vape and it also has draw automatic switch which is really good because you can use both. Draw activated switch works really good and it is very responsive. Under the fire button you can see led light as battery indicator, it glows in 3 colors:

- Green: 70%-100%
- Blue: 30%-70%
- Red: 0-30%

From the other side of the device you can see the airflow control, so here you can adjust the airflow which is really good. Here you can slide the button left and right in order to adjust the airflow. In my opinion airflow system on this device is really good and I really like that we can adjust the airflow here.
This device has built in battery with 800mah capacity which is great capacity for this device. From the bottom of the device you can see usb c port which is really good, you will use this port to charge the battery. This device with 0.8ohm mesh coil works at 16w and with 1.2ohm mesh coil it works at 11w.

VG5vicA.jpg

sh18dUq.jpg

RlBqBJQ.jpg

UclXZ5W.jpg

My thoughts:

Vaporesso xros is a small pod system and this device is comfortable for using. You can buy this device in 6 different colors which is good. Package is good, you will receive two cartridges inside. Build quality of the device is good, everything is as it should be if you ask me. Cartridge stays in place really well, it is transparent which is good because you can see eliquid inside. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is good capacity for small pod system. The mouthpiece is comfortable for using and I really like top fill here, you can easy fill the cartridge, all you need to do is to pull the mouthpiece here.
On one side of the device you can see the fire button that you can use to vape and also we have draw activated switch that performs really well. This device has built in battery, this battery has 800mah capacity which is good capacity for small pod system. Also we have here usb type c port for charging the battery. This device has adjustable airflow which is really good, on one side you can see the button that you can slide left or right to adjust the airflow. You can really simple adjust the airflow here. When you open airflow you can have restrictive dl draw and when you close it almost completely you can have really tight mtl draw. This device performs really well with both coils from the package, flavor is really well. I use 1.2ohm coil with airflow almost closed and flavor is really good. I use 0.8ohm coil with airflow fully open for restrictive dtl draw, flavor is also very good. Personally I like more 1.2ohm coil because it is better for mtl and tight airflow in my opinion. When you close the airflow with 0.8ohm coil you can expect warmer vape. In my opinion xros is one really good pod system, it has everything that you need and if you want to buy pod system, you should consider this one.

Cons:

- There is really nothing to complain about this pod system, it is really good device, but if I have to pick anything, I can say that it would be nice to have replaceable coils, not really a con

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Comfortable mouthpiece
- Easy to fill
- Cartridge is transparent
- Two cartridges in the package
- Cartridge stays nice in the place
- Adjustable airflow
- Good flavor
- Fire button and draw activated switch are good
- 800mah battery
- Battery indicator