Vaporesso XROS2 battery keeps turning itself off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Phil

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Hi, got a vaporesso XROS2 today. I have the mini and like the pod. But the XROS2 requires that I click it five times quickly to turn it on before it will work. Is this intentional? As long as I hit it every few seconds it is fine. But if I set it down a few minutes later it has shut off. Didn’t see anything in the documentation that came with it.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Yeah, that feature is annoying. LOL. I get the cutoff after so many seconds but all my other mods would reset and fire on the next push of the switch. Since I don't count second it appeared random. Now I watch the indicator and can see it shut down, and stay down. Thanks.

That's a battery saving feature. I had a mod that did that and I was able to go into the settings and turn that feature off. Check the manual or Google and see if you can turn off that feature.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If there is a way to turn it off google and reddit aint found it. It's not a show stopper. Just annoying.

I Don't think there is. But I could be wrong.

If I was You, I would Start a New Thread in the Varoresso Sub-Forum

Vaporesso

That way (Hopefully) someone from Vaporesso can Chime in and maybe Help You.

Reactions: PodVaper
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread