Vaporfi Red Hot Cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I've tried a lot of different brands of red hot cinnamon overs the years and I have to say Vaporfi's version is the absolute worst red hot cinnamon I've ever vaped. I don't know how it got so many good reviews on their site. The best as I can described it is it tasted like burnt perfume. It didn't have any cinnamon taste at all. I even let it steep for a few weeks before I tried it. The bad thing is I bought 4 bottles of it because of the buy 3 get one free sale. So the bottom line is I don't recommend this juice to anyone. :nah:

So far my favorite red hot cinnamon has come from Mt. Baker, Vapor Bomb, and Vapor God. I'm always looking for different brands to try, so if anyone knows of some excellent brands to try I'm open to suggestions. :D

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
I've tried a lot of different brands of red hot cinnamon overs the years and I have to say Vaporfi's version is the absolute worst red hot cinnamon I've ever vaped. I don't know how it got so many good reviews on their site. The best as I can described it is it tasted like burnt perfume. It didn't have any cinnamon taste at all. I even let it steep for a few weeks before I tried it. The bad thing is I bought 4 bottles of it because of the buy 3 get one free sale. So the bottom line is I don't recommend this juice to anyone. :nah:

So far my favorite red hot cinnamon has come from Mt. Baker, Vapor Bomb, and Vapor God. I'm always looking for different brands to try, so if anyone knows of some excellent brands to try I'm open to suggestions. :D
Give The Vapor Room a try ! I have been vaping their Cinnamon Red Hots 75pg/25vg for a long time and it is just like a Red Hot !!

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
They must have quit carrying it because nothing is listed on their link. CINNAMON RED HOTS - The Vapor Room

Ok go to their site click on new juices lower prices then single bottle or bundle. It is listed under specialty blends. I hope this helps. I promise it will be worth your while.. Let me know what you think !!
Also use the code thankyou for 10% off :)

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Ok go to their site click on new juices lower prices then single bottle or bundle. It is listed under specialty blends. I hope this helps. I promise it will be worth your while.. Let me know what you think !!
Also use the code thankyou for 10% off :)

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread