Vaporflows russian roulette contest is back!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Vaporflow's Russian Roulette contest is back!!!! This time the prize will be an 1100 mah ego twist kit.This kit includes An 1100 mah Ego twist varivolt battery that has 8 settings 3.2-4.8v.(1) 3ml dct tank (1) crystal vision clear cartomizer (1) usb charging cord and (1) ego carrying case (1) 10 ml bottle of liquid.
Here"s how the contest works for those of you who are unfamiliar.First shot will be this tuesday oct 23rd between 6-7pm est.You will pick a barrell number between 1-6.If your barrell number is picked by random.org you will be deceased from this contest.If your number is not picked you will pick a number for the next shot.You must submit a number everyday or you will be automatically eliminated. Next we have what is known as the zombie cure where every third day we will have a random post number drawing where someone who has been eliminated will be re-entered.So the more you post the better chance you have of being re-entered once you are deceased.(our last winner was a zombie cure recipient).To start this off we are gonna do something fun.the best ghoulish, zombieish, werewolfy pic is gonna get a zombie cure in the bank.I will be the judge of this so its pretty much my favorite pic wins!!!! For any newcomers to this contest if you have any questions just ask on the thread and I or any of the many ecf members who have played this contest before will ansewer.Good luck to everyone and let's have some fun.

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
thanks for another fun contest MrNYFC
TM132.jpg

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
I have never played this before but I believe it goes like this:

1.) We pick a number between 1-6. This is the chamber in the gun that we pick to shoot.

2.) On the 23rd is when the first number between 1-6 is picked. If you picked that chamber you are now dead and can't pick another number.

2a.) That is unless your lucky enough to get your post number picked for getting a "zombie cure". Then you use the cure and are revived into the contest.

2b.) There is going to be a contest for the best zombie/ghoul/etc. picture. This will go on until the first shot on the 23rd. The winner gets a "zombie cure" in the bank so that when they die they are automatically alive again.

3.) Pick a number between 1-6 everyday after the 23rd or you are dead.

4.) The last person alive wins.

Conclusion: Pick a number between 1-6. Hope that your number isn't picked and if it is, hope that your post is picked for a cure. Survive and win.

At least that's how I think it goes. :?: :toast:

Last edited:

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I think you got it Spud :D I added a few things in red for a little more clarification

I have never played this before but I believe it goes like this:

1.) We pick a number between 1-6. This is the chamber in the gun that we pick to shoot.

2.) On the 23rd is when the first number between 1-6 is picked. If you picked that chamber you are now dead and can't pick another number.
You can pick your number anytime from now until the 1st shot on the 23rd

2a.) That is unless your lucky enough to get your post number picked for getting a "zombie cure". Then you use the cure and are revived into the contest.
Zombie cure comes every 3 days

2b.) There is going to be a contest for the best zombie/ghoul/etc. picture. This will go on until the first shot on the 23rd. The winner gets a "zombie cure" in the bank so that when they die they are automatically alive again.

3.) Pick a number between 1-6 everyday after the 23rd or you are dead.
You must pick your number every day before the shot is fired at approximately 6pm eastern time, if you don't pick in time you're noted as a deserter and are out of the game

4.) The last person alive wins.

Conclusion: Pick a number between 1-6. Hope that your number isn't picked and if it is, hope that your post is picked for a cure. Survive and win.

At least that's how I think it goes. :?: :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread