Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
Reviewing some 100% VG 0nic from Vaporheads.net

Vanilla Butternut - Nothing but SMOOTH! I can not really distinguish any flavor for this one but it is smooth. I could lightly smell it once when someone else took a vape of it. No real taste but super smooth. This eliquid does not have a bland taste so that is a plus, more of a pleasantly mild something. This would be great for people who don't want a lot of flavor but want to mix something with their nic. Did I mention it was smooth? Even without much flavor, I'll still probably vape this smooth one till it is gone.

Watermelon - I can taste and smell this one. This one gave the mail package a nice scent. Worth ordering again in the future.

Menthol - Not quite the menthol I was expecting. I was expecting the vicks vapor rub menthol you normally first experience with a menthol analog. Not here, it was quite a bit more mellow. Just by itself though, it did give somewhat of a throat hit which is unusual for VG. The flavor was kinda bland. This might be a good addition to add throat hit to 0 nic juices without taking over other flavors.

Key Lime - I've had this one for a few months so I may have gotten it with PG in it. At any rate, I can taste the lime. I would prefer if the lime was a little stronger. Again, this is 0nic. I'll continue to vape this until it is gone, maybe order more in the future after I settle down on flavor testing. :)

I like the fact that Vaporheads.net is going the all VG route. Since PG has issues with some people, just keep it hassle free for everyone from the get-go. Plus the VG only juices give off really decent vapor on my stock 510 atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread