• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporium shipping/ New vaper help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbdm

Sep 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I placed an order to Vaporium for some e-liquid on Wednesday the 28th, I got an automatic e-mail saying that my order had been successfully paid for, I was expecting it to ship out the next day (Thursday) still no e-mail, fine with me I expected it to ship out the following day instead (Friday) checked my email still no shipping confirmation. So I waited till Monday (today) and expected a shipping confirmation.. Nothing.

Is this an acceptable amount of time to wait just for a shipping confirmation?
I dont think i'll be placing an order from Vaporium again if I dont see a shipping confirmation in my inbox by the end of today

Can someone reccommend me a good company that consistently takes care of customers, thanks in advance.
What is your input on Vaporium?

xbdm

Sep 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
UPDATE: I sent an email to Vaporium, 2 hours after sending it I got a response (in french which i dont even speak) telling me orders shipped November 17th were backordered?
That makes no sense to me, I ordered from them 2 weeks after the 17th, (the 28th is the day I placed my order) they offered me a 15% off coupon on my next order and a small 'gift' with my order... And they still never answered my question as regarding when my order would be shipped.
Not sure if im being harsh but I just dont think thats good enough. They should have had that information posted on the site so that people could decide in advance if they could wait that long.

I'm ...... off seeing as though I have no e-liquid left and I'll have to smoke analogs waiting on this order to ship.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll check out a few of the sites you guys have mentioned.
Dont think i'll be placing any future orders with Vaporium.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Jugheads is great for juice and some hardware, but he is getting so much business that he sometime now takes 2-3 days to get shipments out. Although his site clearly says it may take 48-72 hours to be processed.

A general rule for juice is to have a stockpile that will last at least a week or a month is best, in case something goes wrong with the vendor/CP, etc. That's crappy that you'll run out, you could post and see if anyone around you will lend you some juice, that's happened a few times in the Canada forum. :)

I think we're a bit spoiled by vendors in Canada with 1-2 day processing and shipping, a lot of vendors do take a few days to ship things out, especially if they're back logged. The confusing email you got in response is pretty annoying though, that would turn me off using a vendor.

Just a guess, but with the french and incorrect date, I think they might be sending you information about another order - yours could be shipped already. :blink: Maybe you could try emailing them from the same email you ordered from and put your order number in the subject ?

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
That's crappy that you'll run out, you could post and see if anyone around you will lend you some juice, that's happened a few times in the Canada forum. :)

...... put your order number in the subject....

That's what I was thinking, chagrin..... I know there's others here from that area..... just don't know if they're close enough to be of assistance. Might be an idea to post a plea for help and see if anyone is accessible in your local area.... I know tons of members here would be happy to help someone out with a little juice as opposed to see them revert to stinkies in desperation.

and yes, whenever I inquire about anything, I always quote my order #.... then there's no margin for error, and it saves the vendor valuable time.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
UPDATE: I sent an email to Vaporium, 2 hours after sending it I got a response (in french which i dont even speak) telling me orders shipped November 17th were backordered?

Hi xbdm,

I'm fluently bilingual, so if you wanted to PM me the email text from them (in case you're not entirely sure about the inflection in the message after using Google translate or the like), I'd be happy to give it a read and give you the gist.

If I lived nearby, I'd definitely hook you up with some juice, but alas, I'm way over here in Ontario.

...you could post and see if anyone around you will lend you some juice, that's happened a few times in the Canada forum. ...
Canucks are good like that!

Last edited:

xbdm

Sep 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Just want to thank everyone for the helpful tips, I'm fairly new to vaping so thanks for bearing with me.
DuaneNeveu, I got desperate trying to translate the e-mail myself so I used Microsoft translate LOL and got the general point of the e-mail, Sylvain (the owner of vaporium) sent out what looked like to be a mass produced email saying anyone who ordered after November 17th would see a 'delay' of their orders due to the fact that they ran out of 30ml e-liquid bottles?..
Still doesn't cut it for me, I wish he would have posted it on his website or maybe warned his customers beforehand, I went through some other forums and have seen horror stories about Vaporium's customer service.

Next time around I will take your guys' recommendation (seems popular) and place an order with Jugheads, I checked out his website, great prices a wide range of juices and everyone seems pleased doing business with him.

xbdm

Sep 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Jugheads is great for juice and some hardware, but he is getting so much business that he sometime now takes 2-3 days to get shipments out. Although his site clearly says it may take 48-72 hours to be processed.

A general rule for juice is to have a stockpile that will last at least a week or a month is best, in case something goes wrong with the vendor/CP, etc. That's crappy that you'll run out, you could post and see if anyone around you will lend you some juice, that's happened a few times in the Canada forum. :)

I think we're a bit spoiled by vendors in Canada with 1-2 day processing and shipping, a lot of vendors do take a few days to ship things out, especially if they're back logged. The confusing email you got in response is pretty annoying though, that would turn me off using a vendor.

Just a guess, but with the french and incorrect date, I think they might be sending you information about another order - yours could be shipped already. :blink: Maybe you could try emailing them from the same email you ordered from and put your order number in the subject ?

I sent an email with the order number inside the email, using the email address I placed the order with. I usually do when contacting about an order just to save myself the time of them asking me for the order # in the first place, and still no response :/

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Hey xbdm, it really sucks that your not having the greatest start finding a vendor.

Don't give up on vaping, and it's not the end of the world that your using analogs to hold yourself over till you get juice, I'd do the same. Hopefully someone in your area will be able to help you out with some juice.

I use canvape and they have always shipped the day I order.

Good luck

xbdm

Sep 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Sucks that your getting the run around from them, just wondering if your not bilingual why did you pick that site to order from as it appears to be a completely french site.

I would also recommend Jug's as his juice is fantastic and service is unreal.

I chose Vaporium because I ordered juice from them back in August and the shipping was really quick and I really liked the juice, Looks like I got the complete oposite this time.

And just to let everyone know I just got an e-mail for a shipping notification from Canada Post, Still hasn't shipped.. The order information was just received. And the estimated delivery date is Monday, December 10th.

I'm still extremely irritated with the whole situation, hopefully the extra 'gift' I got with the order will make me forget about it (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread