VaporKing carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Northern NV
They do not. Different threads.

I have a green smoke and I can say the KR808 is much better as far as flavor and throat hit. Not as much vapor but you get used to it.

I decided to move to Vapor King because I could get a full kit for as much as one GS battery. I still have the GS but only keep it in case of emergency.

I am very happy with the VK and I am glad I changed. It took a little time to adjust to the lower vapor but they are working on fixing that issue.

You will come out ahead money wise and enjoyment wise if you just move to the VK, in my opinion.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
They do not. Different threads.

I have a green smoke and I can say the KR808 is much better as far as flavor and throat hit. Not as much vapor but you get used to it.

I decided to move to Vapor King because I could get a full kit for as much as one GS battery. I still have the GS but only keep it in case of emergency.

I am very happy with the VK and I am glad I changed. It took a little time to adjust to the lower vapor but they are working on fixing that issue.

You will come out ahead money wise and enjoyment wise if you just move to the VK, in my opinion.

And to goose that vapor, put a GreenCig* cartomizer on it. Wonderful vapor, less throat hit, and a smoother flavor (i.e., not as intense, but I prefer it).

* Not to be confused with Green Smoke.

BTW, "Vapor King" is just Vapor4Life's brand name for the Kr8 model. Vapor4Life is an excellent supplier, but not the only one. Other leading suppliers include NHaler, CigEasy, and Puresmoker – whose starter kits are all comparably priced at $10 less than V4L's.

A lot of people buy their 'mini PCC kit' then request one of the new single logo auto batterys with it, so for 36 bux with the 10% off SMILIN code you're getting a PCC (portable charger case), a box of 5 carts, and a nice battery, you can't beat that anywhere else. Plus if you want a usb or a wall charger they have them too for cheap.

They really do need to sort out the kits on their page though, it's confusing to know which batterys you're gonna get with each kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread