• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporleaf now open in Lakewood!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my longtime on-line only vendor has now opened a physical shop in Lakewood. His customer service is just as stellar in person, as it is online. (Plus he has all sorts of goodies that he doesn't have listed on his online shop.) Hours are a little weird temporarily, but it is totally worth it! Maybe you'll run into me there, I'm bound and determined to make it my loitering spot to kick it with like minded vapers! LOL :D

Vaporleaf - Denver, CO - Provider of Electronic Cigarettes, E Liquids and Accessories.

-Johnboy

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
Just visited this shop yesterday. I failed to notice that he wasn't open until 2:00, but it just so happened that he was walking into the shop at the same time we were and he went ahead and let us in. We talked for a while and he recommended some juice, of which I purchased. It is so nice to be able to have some personal input from a vendor. He has the stuff I need and other stuff that I probably will try out. Will for sure be going back to try some more of the juices there. I noticed that there is more juice flavors there than on the site, which is ok, I don't mind making the trip. Nice to buy and receive goods the same day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread