Vapormaxx V510 PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
About a month ago, I won a Vapormaxx 510 PCC. The kit included 2 510 manual batteries, 2 atomizers, 4 cartridges, a usb charger, and a wall charger.

The PCC has a 1300mAh battery, which has been plenty of power, when added to 2 180mAh batteries, to get me through my work days. The size of this PCC is about 2mm thicker, maybe 1cm sorter, and the same width as a hard pack of 100's. The case has an LCD charge level indicator on the front to give you an idea of when you need to recharge it. Close the lid and hold the charge button until the light blinks, then it will turn red to let you know it is charging.

There is room for 1 battery to be charged, 1 battery for storage only, and 6 empty slots for atomizers, cartridges, cartomizers, or drip tips in any combination. I carry this around with 4 cartomizers, 1 atomizer, and 1 drip tip. I really love having this combination with me! I usually put 2 tobacco cartomizers, and 2 fruity cartomizers in each day.

How it works for me, is to put 2 charged batteries into the fully charged PCC. I take the battery from the charge slot when I'm ready to vape, return it when it dies, pull the other battery out, and hit the charge button on the first battery. It takes longer to charge the battery than to drain one, so this might not be a good idea for a heavy vaper, but it works excellent for me on a work day. My wife is a light vaper and gets a full day from a pair of 510 batteries, so this would work for her everyday . . . if I'd give it up that is, LOL.

What I like about this, is that I can load up a couple flavors into my cartomizers to have in the car while driving to and from work, but still have the freedom to drip while I am on a vape break at work. Everything but the juice that I want to drip is all in one package. The finish has a rubberized feel to it, so it is easy to hold onto. The case is black and simply designed. It keeps pocket lint from getting into my atomizers. I can't accidentally fire a battery while it's in my pocket. And, the fact that it has a http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...forum/139789-vapormaxx-lifetime-warranty.html

What I didn't like about this product is merely the fact that the atomizers fit a little loosely in the case, and rattle around inside. This may have been due to the fact that I put them away while they were a bit hot, but I'm not sure.

I have not put this product through The Gauntlet to see how long it would last for without a charge, but simple math would determine that 1300mAh in the case, plus 2 180mAh 510 batteries equals 1660mAh of battery life, or the equivalent of 9 fully charged 510 batteries. I merely charge the case at night, take it with me to work, and start over again. I have forgotten to charge the pack for a couple days though, and still had battery life. Because I am a heavy vaper, and drain the batteries faster than they can charge, I use a 900mAh eGo after work and during the weekends, when I drain 2 900mAh eGo batteries each day.

All-in-all, I am really impressed with this product, and would recommend it to a light to medium vaper who is looking for the convenience and battery security this PCC offers.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the review. I like this PCC. I was all set to use all mega manual 510 batteries until I saw this PCC and it convinced me to use the short 510 manual batteries so I could use this PCC. They sell the PCC alone as well as with a few kits. I don't like the sharp-edged metal Joye PCCs (nor their lack of room) and I was hoping to find a 510 PCC in the non-slip plastic cigarette-pack format and with more slots. This one sure have more slots!! Holds 2 batteries (1 charging) and 6 other items. I do have to take one carto condom off to fit cartos in the round holes but so far none of my cartos have leaked. I am pretty careful about cleaning them up after filling.

The one thing that would make it better for me is if the battery screwed in so the lid could be opened without disengaging the charge. I am pretty sure after a lid open a charge would need to be restarted after closing the lid. But I love the form factor, the feel and the room Hoping someday for a version for mega 510 manuals.

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Thanks for the review. I like this PCC. I was all set to use all mega manual 510 batteries until I saw this PCC and it convinced me to use the short 510 manual batteries so I could use this PCC. They sell the PCC alone as well as with a few kits. I don't like the sharp-edged metal Joye PCCs (nor their lack of room) and I was hoping to find a 510 PCC in the non-slip plastic cigarette-pack format and with more slots. This one sure have more slots!! Holds 2 batteries (1 charging) and 6 other items. I do have to take one carto condom off to fit cartos in the round holes but so far none of my cartos have leaked. I am pretty careful about cleaning them up after filling.

The one thing that would make it better for me is if the battery screwed in so the lid could be opened without disengaging the charge. I am pretty sure after a lid open a charge would need to be restarted after closing the lid. But I love the form factor, the feel and the room Hoping someday for a version for mega 510 manuals.

Yeah, the charging part kind of confused me at first, but it didn't take long to get used to it. I agree that a mega size would be nice in the future. Glad you like it too. I haven't used mine for a while, being as how I've moved on to a different style, but I'll pull this out for certain occasions where my more unusual devices aren't quite as stealth as I'd like them to be, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread