VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
OK. Just thought I should post this. I ordered two, yes two new Sabers. Just got my shipping notice. A week and a few days turn around time from order to shipment. That is very impressive, especially because he waited a couple of days to get the right color powder coat. Thanks SL. I will post some pics when I get them in a couple of days.

With my extra help, we are on a new schedule! Can't wait for the pics. And don't Over vape yourself with that Saber Touch Max VV when you get it!

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
Ok. I am posting a pic of my Saber collection. I am already thinking about what to do next. I think half the fun is customizing and the other half is the huge vapes!! The candy purple is sick!! DSCN0264 (2).jpg

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Ok. I am posting a pic of my Saber collection. I am already thinking about what to do next. I think half the fun is customizing and the other half is the huge vapes!! The candy purple is sick!! View attachment 367553

You're missing one with a good rda!! Just an idea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Ok. I am posting a pic of my Saber collection. I am already thinking about what to do next. I think half the fun is customizing and the other half is the huge vapes!! The candy purple is sick!! View attachment 367553

Love it! Thanks for posting!
You should also see the Candy Apple Red, and Candy Blue! Those colors are hard to work with, but the results are great!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
If i do a passthru set up with it, it will be a 3.7v/6v version, with an adjustable AC Adapter.
Now... any ideas on color, style, etc.? I have some here that are 1-of-a-kind 3.7v edition Sabers.
I would like to start the contest in the next day or so.
Let me know.

Hmmm...how about knurled w/the blue powder coating, nickel caps & small sensor?

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
Our new Sabers are here!!! My wife's is the Candy Purple 5v with the 6 LE turned lines. Mine is the rare and gorgeous copper-sleeved 5v with the flush end caps. Both have the large nickel sensor and are absolutely beautiful. These are the crown jewels of our extensive Saber collection.:thumbs:
b-6.jpg
Thanks Sir Lawrence for your expert craftsmanship (and diligence) with these two lovelies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread