Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an ego twist with a LR bridgeless atty for direct dripping.

ALMOND YOJ:

10mg nic, 100% vg, unsteeped, color-medium brown, smell-sweet nutty chocolate

Flavor: Chocolate, Almonds, Coconut

Flavor Strength: Medium/Strong

Throat Hit: Minimal

Vapor Production: Huge plumes!

Opinion: Wow! This was one of the first flavors I actually fell in love with. It is exactly as described, sweet milk chocolate, with almonds and coconut. These flavors are perfectly balanced. There is absolutely nothing negative going on here, even when unsteeped. This is a perfectly sweet, perfectly flavored dessert vape. Do not be afraid of the coconut if that is something that makes you usually run away... it is far from overpowering here. A perfect compliment to the sweet chocolate and the warm nuttyness of the almond. I would recommend this to anyone who likes sweet vapes...especially desserts.

I give this
10/10

Blueberry Crumble:

10mg nic, 100%vg, unsteeped, color-light yellow, smell- Blueberry crumble...EXACTLY!

Flavor: Fresh blueberries with a baked crumbly top

Flavor Strength:
Strong

Vapor Production: Big clouds

Opinion: This is so amazing! I have tried similar juices from other vendors (big names), but this is hands down the winner! This is so real that its a little scary. But trust me...its scary in a good way! You can literally taste all of the ingredients that make this up...from the amazing fresh blueberries, to the buttery...brown-sugary goodness of the topping. There seems to be a very slight complimentary flavor of cinnamon too, but its apparently not enough to mess with plastic, because that is all I use and I have not had any issues at all. I do find, that it does seem to wick better in a clearomizer than in a dct though. Seriously though, this is one AMAZING flavor! I would recommend this to anyone who likes dessert and fruity flavors.

I give this 10/10

Apple Crumble:

10mg nic, 100%vg, unsteeped, color- light yellow, smell- apples and a bit more

Flavor: Described on website as naturally sweet apples topped with a classic crumble

Flavor Strength:
Strong

Vapor Production:
Tons!

Opinion: They did it again... very real taste! The apple has an almost juicy quality to it. The crumble portion is a little bit more subtle here than it is in the blueberry version, but this is still an amazing flavor. It is a very real tasting apple, this is not a candy-like flavor. The flavors are strong enough to keep you satisfied, but subtle enough vape for hours without getting tired of it. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys fruity or dessert flavors.

I give this 8.5/10

www.vaporphoxxe.com

I have to mention... this vendor does not get the recognition that they deserve, I have tried loads of juices, and MANY of the vendors that get the highest acclaim on here... and I can tell you that Vaporphoxxe meets or exceeds in all aspects. The juices are the highest quality...in fact...they make the flavors that make the flavors! They never require steeping...they are always perfect right from the get go. In fact, I don't exactly know how they manage that one... but its true. And they also pay attention to the little details...the tips on all their bottles are the real skinny kind, so you can fill most clearomizers and tanks WITHOUT a syringe. AND...if you are lucky enough to live nearby, you can always drop by their brick and mortar store, where you can sample EVERY flavor before you buy it!
This is a great vendor...NOT TO BE MISSED!

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
I was just there and bought the Jamaican Rum,I also love the Almond Yoj,Blu Menthol,Tangled tobbacco.Robin Haven't tried the Other 2 you listed but your review is tempting me and EvolutionX I do have to try The Peppermint Creme.I do think their juices are extremely tasty and produce plumes of vape probably due to the 100% Vg.Robin also read some of your other reviews, have you never tried any Ec blends juices??

Last edited:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Yes I have tried ECBlends... I have tried about 15 flavors... both my own flavor creations as well as some of their most popular flavors. I have to say, I do not like any of them at all. They all have a powdery chemical taste to me that I just cannot tolerate at all. I seem to like the highest quality juices out there, and even though Vaporphoxxe is a local gem, they do have the quality that I appreciate in juices and a hope that more people give them a chance. They are great! But my advice is to skip ECBlends...

I was just there and bought the Jamaican Rum,I also love the Almond Yoj,Blu Menthol,Tangled tobbacco.Robin Haven't tried the Other 2 you listed but your review is tempting me and EvolutionX I do have to try The Peppermint Creme.I do think their juices are extremely tasty and produce plumes of vape probably due to the 100% Vg.Robin also read some of your other reviews, have you never tried any Ec blends juices??

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
Evolutionx I did have the cherry cola which is one I left out but it is the least favorite of my choices,But it is still good.The Almond Yoj is fantastic and I do have to get the blueberry crumble next time I'm there.
Even though you are an Ex menthol smoker you will see that trying Non menthol flavors will be some of your faves.When I stopped smoking Marlboros I wanted to vap flavors that well.... tasted like marlboros.And now I wouldn't vap anything that tasted like that,But I will try menthol juices and I Do.Minty flavors in e Juice are great for throat hit.

Yes I have tried ECBlends... I have tried about 15 flavors... both my own flavor creations as well as some of their most popular flavors. I have to say, I do not like any of them at all. They all have a powdery chemical taste to me that I just cannot tolerate at all. I seem to like the highest quality juices out there, and even though Vaporphoxxe is a local gem, they do have the quality that I appreciate in juices and a hope that more people give them a chance. They are great! But my advice is to skip ECBlends...

Robin I have been buying from Ec for awhile and just ordered a 50ml of Vanilla Gorilla, and for $15.00 I don't mind. I go through a lot of juice and 15 ml bottles for 10.00 to 20.00 gets expensive.But I don't seem to get the taste your describing though,They are well above great packaging, customer service, juice info,And The best website I've seen.I also love their Dragon series.I Received Yesterday a bottle of Double Barrel Root Beer from Mountain Oak Vapor and I think it is Real Root beer.Good vap from 70/30
Pg/ Vg and an authentic taste.

Last edited:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Hey guys...I'm gunna be tasting tomorrow @ vaporphoxxe and these are my targets...
Blueberry crumble
Double dragon
Almond yoj
Cherry cola
Ry4
I'm also going to see if they have a Fire n Ice type juice (something powerful) any thoughts on these? Or something I'm missing?

If you are going there...just try em all :D There is definitely something for everyone!
Although, you might fall for too many that way and end up spending more than you wanted to, lol

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Evolutionx I did have the cherry cola which is one I left out but it is the least favorite of my choices,But it is still good.The Almond Yoj is fantastic and I do have to get the blueberry crumble next time I'm there.
Even though you are an Ex menthol smoker you will see that trying Non menthol flavors will be some of your faves.When I stopped smoking Marlboros I wanted to vap flavors that well.... tasted like marlboros.And now I wouldn't vap anything that tasted like that,But I will try menthol juices and I Do.Minty flavors in e Juice are great for throat hit.

Robin I have been buying from Ec for awhile and just ordered a 50ml of Vanilla Gorilla, and for $15.00 I don't mind. I go through a lot of juice and 15 ml bottles for 10.00 to 20.00 gets expensive.But I don't seem to get the taste your describing though,They are well above great packaging, customer service, juice info,And The best website I've seen.I also love their Dragon series.I Received Yesterday a bottle of Double Barrel Root Beer from Mountain Oak Vapor and I think it is Real Root beer.Good vap from 70/30
Pg/ Vg and an authentic taste.

see... we are all different. I have noticed that there are those who taste the chemical-ness like me, and those who don't pick up on it at all. If you fall into the latter category, than thats great becasue you can save money! But if your tastes tend to follow mine, than you probably won't like them. Haven't tried MOV yet myself, but I think I probably WOULD appreciate those. They are on my list to try soon :)

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
see... we are all different. I have noticed that there are those who taste the chemical-ness like me, and those who don't pick up on it at all. If you fall into the latter category, than thats great becasue you can save money! But if your tastes tend to follow mine, than you probably won't like them. Haven't tried MOV yet myself, but I think I probably WOULD appreciate those. They are on my list to try soon :)

Robin its funny but I think I've liked every juice I've tried so far with the exception of Ec's Texas Pecan pie Its O.K but It is too dark in color like black Coffee and I don't know if its mental thing or not but I dig the lighter juices more.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Hey guys...I'm gunna be tasting tomorrow @ vaporphoxxe and these are my targets..

I'm thinking about making the two hour drive down the Turnpike myself just to check this place out!

I just watched a review by Ronald Roseman on YouTube of their Tangled Arctic VaporPhoxxe Tangled Arctic Review - YouTube and was surprised to learn about a brick and mortar shop in PA :)

evolutionx

Jan 2, 2013
Philadelphia
It's worth the trip..you won't be disappointed. It's a very welcoming store both the owners and the atmosphere. It's very lax and loungy with a bar for flavor sampling. They have over 100 flavors so you will find something you like.

(FYI ...their juices are 100%VG unless you specifically ask for PG..however the VG juices are very smooth and yummy)

Last edited:

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
I was able to make the full switch from smoking to vaping with help of Menthol Explosion from Vaporphoxxe. I started going there when they were only open a few days a week at a local flea-market. It was awesome to see when they moved into the current brick and morter location in Hatboro P.A. I loved their menthol flavors Menthol Explosion, Blu Menthol, and Titan Menthol( A custom blend T.W. Titan Tobacco and Vaporphoxxe menthol drops). I have not been there in a long time mainly because prices are kind of up there not that they are not worth every penny. It is now a place I will go to treat myself to a greatly crafted e-juice at an amazing lounge where it is all about the customer. You just can't have an experience like Vaporphoxxe on-line. A must visit for anybody in the P.A.,N.J., Deleware area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread