VaporPhoxxe is TOP NOTCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
I placed an order on 28 October with VaporPhoxxe after reading some rave reviews about their juice out here. I promptly received a mail that my order has been received and I would get another mail once my order had shipped. Fast forward a few days .... I still hadn't seen an e-mail telling me my order had shipped, however, I also knew the east coast had been hammered by "Sandy" and checked out on FaceBook to see how things were for VaporPhoxxe only to discover they had been actually sleeping in their store ... I wasn't worried about the order, moreso that everyone at VaporPhoxxe was OK.

Today, not only did I get an e-mail that my order had shipped, but also got a personal call from them telling me they hadn't forgotten my order and it would be shipped out tomorrow. A personal call on a SUNDAY! That's what I call exceptional customer service! I am a first time customer with them and had only ordered 5, 10ml bottles for trial ... but I felt they treated me like I was a repeat customer and that is TOP NOTCH in my book!

If the juice is anything like their customer service (which from the rave reviews I've read, I'm sure it is), I will be a long time, repeat customer indeed. THANK YOU again VaporPhoxxe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread