Status
Not open for further replies.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
YouTube - Vaporrenu review.avi

Edit: I have now tried the other 4 flavors I ordered.

White Chocolate: I like it! Subtle, sweet & will mix well with other flavors.
Black Currant: Somethings wrong here. It's funky bad.
Wild Cherry: Still looking for a good cherry vape. While this is better than the other 6 I've tried,
it's still not very good. I think cherry must be tough to get right.
Blackberry: This is quite possibly the best fruit flavor I've tried! Excellent juicy bb flavor!

Last edited:

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
I bought three flavors and didn't like any of them. tried ,mint chocolate chip .peppermint, and butter mint, i got them mixed at their runu custom blend , should have went 70 30 or 80 20 , but the worst thing there was almost no throat hit and very little vapor.I would also like to mention how thin they are , almost watery ( will not buy there again)..

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
I bought three flavors and didn't like any of them. tried ,mint chocolate chip .peppermint, and butter mint, i got them mixed at their runu custom blend , should have went 70 30 or 80 20 , but the worst thing there was almost no throat hit and very little vapor.I would also like to mention how thin they are , almost watery ( will not buy there again)..

I don't do mint, so I wouldn't know about those flavors. I really liked them. I thought the vapor level was good. I only use 11 mg. & ordered medium TH, so I'm not that into TH. But there was as much as I get from other liquids. They didn't seem any thinner than most others, except VG which is very thick.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I ordered 4 flavors, and am happy w/ 2 of them. Their Blue Bull and Apple Cherry are pretty good. Flavors are subtle, but there. The throat hit is not impressive for me at medium hit.

Cinnamon and Key Lime have next to no flavor, and I've let them sit for over a week hoping things would blend better...no such luck.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I had ordered the menthol and that was strong, sinus clearing strong. I had to dilute that down with some 25mg unflavored VG that I had. Do not get me wrong it was not bad, just strong in the menthol. I would like to say it was also clear and clean tasting, no chemical after taste I seem to get from so many other juices.

Last edited:

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
My order came in today. I ordered 36mg custom mix, added an email asking for a super aggressive hit. I ordered strawberry, peanut butter cup and coffee. It came packed nice, shipping was $5, total order was only $29bucks for 3 flavors, high nic content and they shipped out fast.

The peanut butter cup was tasty, awesome aromatics, creamy flavor. Not an overpowering flavor, but not weak either. Probably a bit too dessert-like for an all day vape but will probably be my chillaxing in the evening vape.

The coffee was very dark color, like...black as night dark so if you think colors kill atties, be forewarned. The flavor was impressively strong and a very true rep. of black coffee. I'll be adding a bit of pg and bavarian creme to this to make it more like a coffee with cream and sugar.

The strawberry was to DIE FOR GOOD. This is now my personal favorite vape. I ordered higher nic than I would normally expecting the flavors to be weak and expecting to have to add some flavor. This just was not true. I'm afraid to screw up this flavor by adding my own little something something to it so I'll probably order a couple extra ounces of this in a lower nic and blend it so I don't screw up his perfection.

I don't know what the custom mix liquid is exactly, but it's a bit on the watery side, like a 100% pg but if he's adding PGA for throat hit, that would explain the wateryness. This can all be customized so maybe next time I'll ask for the 80/20 mix - I dunno. I like these as is and would hate to screw up something I'm happy with.

Would I recommend the vendor? HELL YEAH. Will I order again? HELL YEAH.
3 bottles of flavored 36mg juice for under $30 shipped is an awesome deal.

added: oh yeah,the aromatics are very strong, makes me eager to vape just smelling them.

Last edited:

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
I went back and ordered 5 more flavors. Out of 13 total flavors tried, 4 were not to my liking. That's better than most vendors I've tried. I think I've tried 8 vendors now. The Blackberry & black raspberry are my favorite flavors now. They are very similar but that's okay because they are awesome! Other berry flavors from other vendors don't even get close. I did order the other 5 bottles with the agressive TH and there is definitely more oomph to the TH. I will be stockpiling the Blackberry & B. Raspberry for future enjoyment!

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
I got four bottles during the initial $5/30ml sale - orange cream, mango, clove and coffee - all 16mg/ml, 80/20 mix and aggressive TH.

The orange cream (tastes just like a creamsicle!) and mango were both excellent, and the clove was proper clove, not the sweet licorice flavor that some companies pass off as clove. The coffee wasn't bad tasting, but it is so dark that it will crud up your atty almost immediately. I started getting a burned-on residue taste after only a dozen or so drops. To be fair, this is pretty common with all dark coffee juices I've tried.

While I agree that the flavor and vapor production is on the weak side, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm in the camp that prefers "light" flavor juices for my all-day vapes. I don't like to be overwhelmed by a flavor if I'm going to be vaping it for hours on end. In that regard, these juices are perfect. Enough flavor so that you know what you're vaping, but not so much that you get sick of it. I also find this juice to be very "wet", for lack of a better word. It doesn't dry out my throat at all - in fact, it's quite soothing.

I won't be buying any more of the coffee, but I will certainly pick up more of the fruity flavors from VaporRenu. It's a good all day vape, and you certainly can't beat the price.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Avoid the Key Lime. It has pretty much no taste, even at 3.7v w/ an LR atty. Same for the Cinnamon.

Apple Cherry is a nice subtle flavor. Their Blue Bull is OK, but not a terribly accurate flavor.

I also found their 80pg/20vg to be REALLY thick. I'm not the most versed in the VG juices, so it may just be different, but still seems VERY thick.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
Anything 80% VG is going to be very thick. Vg is just that way. I've settled comfortably at 20% VG. It's not too thick but you still get that little extra vapor from the VG. Almost anything that is majority VG has less flavor for me. Others may have a different opinion. For me VG = more vapor, less flavor, less TH. I've done 100% VG and found almost 0 flavor & 0 TH, but the vapor is intense.

Sparklet

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
New England
I've ordered from Jason and haven't had a problem with any of them. So far I've tried
Peanut Butter Cup
Chocolate
Chocolate Hazelnut
Keoke Coffee
Banana Split
and a few others but I still keep going back to the chocolate blends. I order 80PG/20VG aggressive and don't find them too thick or watery. I haven't lost a cart or carto yet. I love this vendor and have been buying my juice of him exclusively. He has fast service and great customer support.

Has anybody tried his Pumpkin Spice? I'm still waiting on this one.

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
My order showed up today. I wouldn't say the blackberry is the "best" fruit flavor I've ever had, but it's certainly not bad. Three of the four flavors - blackberry, candy apple and pomegranate - were very good. The melon was ok, but melon is a fairly subtle flavor to begin with, and when you factor in VR's tendency to be weak on all flavors, it's practically flavorless.

The other three were exactly as I expected, weak but tasty flavors with a very "wet" vape that is easy on the throat. Of the 8 flavors I've tried now, I think the pomegranate is my favorite, with orange cream a close second. I especially like how all the juices (except the coffee) are clear or lightly tinted. They vape clean without gunking up my attys and cartos.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
Just goes to show how different peoples tastes are. I'm vaping the blackberry & black raspberry (which is very similar) daily, as I find them very good. At least you found a good pomegranate out of the deal. I found the pomegranate vapable, but wasn't that impressed. I've ordered more bottles and found some others I like. I think that the price, ability to customize and good service, make this company a nice one.

pageplantzoso

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Las Vegas
I saw some reviews, and saw the sale for 6.99 for 30ml. I ordered three bottles all at Double Shot (extra flavor) VG 100%- 16mg High-Aggressive Throat Hit. All flavors were tested on an eGo with a standard 510 atty.

Blackberry - Fantastic flavor. It does really taste juicy; it's not like a standard candy flavoring. The trouble is, the flavor stays in your atty. I've never had TV's AC, but I have read that you need to dedicate an atty to this juice. I feel the same way about this juice. It's a great flavor, but it lingers. I would have to say that it's probably my favorite fruity ejuice.

Pumpkin Pie - I ordered Pumpkin Spice, not pie (they actually have three pumpkin flavors) but they sent me the wrong one. I sent an email about this yesterday morning and still haven't heard back from the company. This juice tastes of chemicals. I do get a pumpkin pie/chai tea taste from it, but it just tastes off. I'm going to let this one sit for a few days before I try it again.

Bourbon - This juice is fantastic. Tastes spot on to generic Bourbon. It is very sweet and spicy. It doesn't make you think you are throwing back a shot of Maker's, but it's good.

In all, I'm disappointed with the Pumpkin and their response back to my inquiry. If the flavor does have to "steep," let's hope it steeps the chemical taste right away. This company has fantastic prices and flavor selection, I just hope they get back to me. I really wanted to try one of their tobacco flavors, but I was cautious because no one else had reviewed any of them. Similar to Viking Vapor, they focus on non-tobacco flavors, but have many flavors to choose from. I will order from them again if Jason at Vaporrenu gets back to me soon.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I bought some Blue Bull on classifieds...

Stronger taste than any Red Bull out there. Richer than my favourite...Dekang RedBull.

As far as Red Bull flavour goes ...I'd say it's better than any I've used to date, except the DK.

Out of curiosity, have you tried TV's Blue Bull? I'd give it the nod over the VaporRenu stuff any day. I actually gave away about 20ml of the VaporRenu to my buddy the day the TV came in!

midnightonmars

Jun 8, 2010
IL
I got 3 new flavors from VaporRenu today and they're not bad.

Chocolate Hazelnut: Definitely taste more of the hazelnut than the chocolate but it's very good. It'll be a great partner to my morning coffee.
Banana Split: Nice smooth banana flavor...kind of reminds me of these little banana flavored chewy candies I ate as a kid.
555: Wasn't exactly sure what this flavor was suppose to taste like. Some people reviewing 555 from other vendors said it was a nutty/peanut butter type taste. Well, the "nutty" description was pretty right on! I don' think it was particularly a "peanut butter" taste but a heavier nut than the hazelnut and still tasty.

These were all ordered with 16mg, 80pg/20vg and aggressive TH. (The chocolate hazelnut and banana split were double shot flavor) The previous 2 flavors I ordered from this company had been medium TH, which wasn't very strong. I thought the aggressive hit might be a little better. Well, maybe it's because I'm still new with vaping, but I didn't really find the aggressive TH to be much of an improvement.

Other than the mild TH, I have enjoyed all 5 flavors I have ordered from this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread