Vaporrenu Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I received two flavors from Vapor Renu, Black Currant and Cherry Vanilla. I ordered 100% VG with medium throat hit.

The Black Currant has a light slightly tart flavor, kind of hard to describe. I have never had black currants, so I don't know what they actually taste like. I have been using this daily for several days now and like it very much.

The Cherry Vanilla tastes like cherry ice cream, it has a very smooth sweet taste, although not overly sweet. I also like this one very much.

They both produce great vapor using my eGo, but not much throat hit, which IMO is normal for VG. My only complaint is the thickness of the juice. I added 4-5 drops of water to a 3ml bottle and that thinned it down to a good consistency.

The price is great and shipping was a flat rate of $5.00. I will be ordering more from them.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
I also ordered from them. The juices are good, but light tasteing. Thats not a bad thing for me. You can taste the flavors but they are not overpowering.
I got Carmel Cinnamon Roll, Vanilla Butternnut and Blueberry Cheesecake.
They are all good. And you certainly can't beat the price! I will diffinately order from them again:2cool: My juice was thinner because I ordered the 80/20. Vapor is really nice.

Nice Review and I agree:toast:

Last edited:

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
I also ordered from VaporRenu during the Birthday Sale. I ordered 7 different flavors and they have been very good. My two favorites are the Blackberry and Creamy Hazelnut. I agree they could be a little stronger on the flavor, liquid was good consistency in my opinion. Will order from them again, no problems with delivery.

Last edited:

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
I order the menthol and it was sinus clearing. I can not comment on the other flavors but this one was hard. Nice clean and fresh but a hard menthol.

I agree the menthol was SUPER strong.

I LOVE their bourbon flavor. the only one I found that ACTUALLY tastes like whiskey.

He is sending me some tobacco flavors soon.

you cannot beat their prices for this high quality juice.

Blonadier76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2010
A, A
lets see i ordered some juice from vapor renu and you'll see..

1. That sticky icky..i got it in 100% pg aggressive hit.. i will say it hit really strong good the and vapor isn't that bad. the taste...well just think you are chewing on some roots pulled straight from mother earth(not that i have done that before) thats what i am comparing it to..

2. Bourbon...custom blend.. first impression wow not bad at all cant believe they matched the flavor of bourbon.. then after i toke on it a few times it taste burnt.hrmm havent had that happen before so i filled it back up and ok im back in business. then burnt taste after a few minutes. dont understand that one.. vapor is good..

3. blue bell 100%vg aggresive hit.. first toke i was like wow good name for a good flavor.. but the throat hit wasnt there.. i know 100% vg so i said ok wife should like it ..
tons of vapor.

4. peppermint 100%vg agressive hit... still havent tried it..
first reveiw so dont be harsh..lol
if anyone would like to trade some of that strong menthol that isnt 100%vg gimme a pm..
like to say good bye to #1 and 2

sangdraax

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
NY
I got 4 bottles of juice from them today. Pretty happy with the flavor/th. Only concern I have is that one of the flavors, the watermelon, is bright pink, and the cola is a really dark brown.

Not sure what the deal is with the colors, they seem to be going through my 510 atty just fine for now, but I'm concerned about what effect any coloring might have.

Bill

Sidenote: With a freshly charged battery I just put in my Mako the watermelon has a great taste on the first note, then starts to taste pretty chemically, for lack of a better way of putting it.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Just got my VaporRenu order in. I was going to wait until I tried them all to post but I'm so stoked about this one flavor I had to say something.

Teaberry.....This stuff tastes EXACTLY like the old fashioned Teaberry chewing gum I used to get as a kid. It is just wonderfull. It leaves a little tingle in your mouth but is not too harsh. I got 100% VG so clouds of vapor. At $7 for a 30ml bottle....I'm hooked!

I only wish they did Tobacco flavors. I have Cherry Vanilla,Cherry Mint,Peppermint and Creme De Menthe still to try.

Thank you crmartin for starting this thread and telling me about these guys in another post. Great find!

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I hit that birthday sale too, got four bottles. All are the custom blend, all ordered with aggressive throat hit. I find them all to make big clouds of vapor and have a nice smooth quality to the vape. I wouldn't call the TH very aggressive on any of them, but I'm also vaping them at 16mg nic. I find my flavors to be acceptably strong, they are yummy enough to wish they were just a touch stronger.
1. Plum...Nice soft plum flavor, a touch of tart and a touch of sweet. Love this one.
2. Wild Cherry...A good quality cherry flavor, NOT like cough syrup. Could be stronger.
3. Jolly Rancher Martini...Bigger TH than the others. Yup tastes like the name.
4. Black Currant...This is a very accurate flavor, well reproduced. NOT my cup of tea though, anyone wanna trade? Not vapor renu's fault, I remembered that I don't actually like black currant, reminds me of something unpleasant.

All in all shipping was great and fast, good packaging. Very professional looking product and the deal can't be beat. Flavors nice and clean, vapor great, throat hit not enormous but adequate for me.

methic2345

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
NYC
I just recieved my 4 bottles as well, all were 80/20 PG/VG with agressive hit the flavoring ranged from extreme to very subtle, but i paid almost the same for 4 bottles as I did for 2 from liquid express, tho the liquid express imho taste a tad bit better i'm still very happy with the purchase and quick shipping...I'll do a quick overview:
1. Cinnamon, was very simililar to my atomic cinacide from TV, almost exactly except for the TH, TV's give a stronger TH like 5/10 while the Renu was 3/10 very light but extreme on the flavor, vapor production was mild and the liquid was a bit thick
2. Chocolate Hazlenut, very nice flavor especially with a nasal exhale, and is my favorite of all 4, TH is 8/10, produces heavy tasty vapor, while the liquid was slightly colored and a little thick...great accompanied by hazlenut coffee.
3. Jolly rancher martini, tastes as such, but in a kind of subtle way, TH was heavy 9/10, vapor production was good 8/10, and the liquid was thin absorbed nicely into my cart.
4.Wild Cherry, tasted like a cherry hard candy, not in a bad way at all the flavor in fact was very apparant, TH was great too 8/10, liquid was also thin and easy absorbed.
all in all im very happy...quick shipping 2 days from order to vaping...IMO great place to begin with extremely cheap for the quantity of juice....F.Y.I. i do have to top off my cart frequently with the hazlenut, i believe its not wicking well, and taste bad if atty gets too dry, but great otherwise.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I just recieved my 4 bottles as well, all were 80/20 PG/VG with agressive hit the flavoring ranged from extreme to very subtle, but i paid almost the same for 4 bottles as I did for 2 from liquid express, tho the liquid express imho taste a tad bit better i'm still very happy with the purchase and quick shipping...I'll do a quick overview:
1. Cinnamon, was very simililar to my atomic cinacide from TV, almost exactly except for the TH, TV's give a stronger TH like 5/10 while the Renu was 3/10 very light but extreme on the flavor, vapor production was mild and the liquid was a bit thick

Really? My Cinnamon is NOTHING like Atomic Cinnacide. It has little to no flavor, and I've let it sit for 2 weeks to cultivate!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I think I'm going to have to agree with basilray....I ordered 5 flavors:
Teaberry
Cherry Vanilla
Creme de Menth
Peppermint
Cherry Mint
With the exception of the Teaberry which is fantastic...the rest of them have essentially no flavor at all. They smell like they should taste good...and if you taste the liquid itself it tastes good....but the flavor does not translate into the vapor what so ever.

methic2345 mentioned a bad taste and thinking it had to do with the atty. I'm going to say in my opinion I doudt it's the atty. The cherrymint has a literally toxic taste to it...a horrible chemical undertone.

As far as I'm concerned this was an interesting experiment based on a post someone made complaining about the price of Halo and saying that there was USA made juice available for half the price. Well the way I see it I just paid $35 for 30ml of juice because the other 120ml is useless to me. And because of the heavy chemical flavor I have detected I am not sure I even want to use the stuff that tastes good.

In case anyone is interested the VaporRenu juice is made by a company that manufacters industrial chemicals. If you compare that to say...Vapor Station...which is made in India by a company that manufactures food flavorings and scents...it becomes clear that there is much more to producing a good e-juice than just being made in the USA or being made with certain ingredients. It's an art just like cooking. Since I don't know anything about the factory or people employed by Halo I can't say for sure...but I am guessing that they have used the services of proffesional tobbaco flavorists at least in developing their recipes. So once again....you get what you pay for. :)

methic2345

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
NYC
Hey basil I definately need to update, Im sticking with my guns on the cinammon flavor is very similar to me...I could be sensitive to it, im also not too much of a fan of either of my cinamon flavors but my fiance also notced a difference between the two (sshes in love with cinnacide.), added liquid express Cool Rush to the Vapor renu, still taste strong on the cinnamon, with a good TH, other flavors are tasting very.....artificial....im going to try Teaberry based on Lorikays opinion...my chocolate hazelnut is giving me an awkward taste on the exhale also, at first it was great now im noticing a almost plastic like taste...I'm going to e-mail vapor renu today b/c even with "agressive TH" aside from the hazlenut these flovir have verrrrrryyyy little TH at all, after a day of vaping these they are going to be pushed aside as my rainy day supply...enjoying the taste and smell of tasty vapors strawberry cheesecake, and laquid express honey flue...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I think I need to update too....unlike most other juices these do NOT get better with time. The Teaberry still has a good flavor at first....but I was using cartomizers....I tried it in an atty, 510 at 3.7V and it burned my mouth (not literally...but a sensation of burning) it was so strong...clove oil I think. And good luck ever getting it out of the atty. And even it has that aftertaste of chemicals...plastic....whatever you want to call it. I threw away the Cherry Mint...it was scary. And I'm waffling on just throwing away the whole lot. Even though the Cerry Vanilla,Peppermint,Creme de Menthe have so little taste they could be used as a DIY base I'm wondering about the safety of this juice.

Anyone writing to the company has my permission to copy and use these comments as long as you don't edit them. lorikay13

methic2345

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
NYC
yea hopefully our purchases can help whoever is intending to but from them, im probably going to use sone vodka to cut into them so atleast there is some TH, other than that i believe im going to stick with tasty vapor, and liquid express, sure im paying more but as it was said earlier your getting what you pay for....a little side note, my lung capacity has atleast doubled since quitting analogs, can take in really deep breathes now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread