The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapors choice and the other 2 B&M in Cincy

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Zee2006, Oct 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zee2006

Zee2006 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'm not here to sell anyone...... I just want to share my opinion.....

here in Cincy I have found 3 B&M shops.....

1. Beautiful place, but they can't tell me the PG/VG ratio of the products they sell.... (I have a REAL problem with this) also bring your green!$!$!$!

2. Simple shop, I simply didn't like the taste of what they had (maybe 60 or so flavors).....and (very important part) I wasn't comfortable with the person behind the counter.

Soooo yesterday I took a drive out to the 3rd, Vapors Choice...... WOW!! I simply can't say enough good about it...

It may not be as beautiful as the 1st shop I mentioned and it and the 2nd one I mentioned are pretty much the same in the no frills kinda place BUT with what it offers it doesn't need the frills or the pretty!

It's a simple lil place owned by what I would call a very sweet and REAL couple.... nice as they come and ready to listen and understand what their customers are asking for... their prices are CRAZY good... example 10ml bottle made the way you want it... $4.00. I have no idea how many tasters they had maybe around 100+..... all amazing tasting juice... made on the spot just as you order it..... you want 60/40 or 50/50.... how bout extra flavor or a lil sweetener... yeah they got ya covered.....

Needless to say this is where I'll be going for all my B&M buys from here on out....

They also carry batteries and attys, heads, etc........ they had the Protank 2 for $16.00!

yes, I found a home........:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.