Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To be very honest, I wouldn't mind a contest that is different . . . Getting real tired of all the post of pictures/video themes all the time . . . AND - As for finishing someone sentence or following with a comment/word after someone else is getting pretty redundant too . . . There was one that was played awhile ago that was interesting and fun . . . Everyone could post 5 times a day (each post had to be numbered to be entered), but all comments had to be something postiive or what "You" Were Happy About That Day . . .EXAMPLE:

"Today - I am Happy because . . ."

I Woke Up to A New day . . . :thumbs: :D

Or . . .

I finally ordered a new supply of "e-liquid" from "Vapor Choice" . . . ;)

IMO - It seemed to really make people think (well it did "Me" at least) about what they were happy about that day . . . :D

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: FYI - ECF has been making Vendors/Suppliers Close down down threads that have past over 20,000 Post and open up new threads: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hreads-restarting-15k-posts.html#post12010614

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sounds good!
i have pmed Wolf about the thread and stuff so hopefully he will be able to get on and do it. then im sure a new contest will start with a new thread((hugs))
To be very honest, I wouldn't mind a contest that is different . . . Getting real tired of all the post of pictures/video themes all the time . . . AND - As for finishing someone sentence or following with a comment/word after someone else is getting pretty redundant too . . . There was one that was played awhile ago that was interesting and fun . . . Everyone could post 5 times a day (each post had to be numbered to be entered), but all comments had to be something postiive or what "You" Were Happy About That Day . . .EXAMPLE:

I Woke Up to A New day . . . :thumbs: :D

Or . . .

I finally ordered a new supply of "E-Liquid" from "Vapor Choice" . . . ;)

IMO - It seemed to really make people think (well it did "Me" at least) about what they were happy about that day . . . :D

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: FYI - ECF has been making Vendors/Suppliers Close down down threads that have past over 20,000 Post and open up new threads: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hreads-restarting-15k-posts.html#post12010614

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
1475984_595538750517338_1025707708_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread