Status
Not open for further replies.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
Hello everyone!

Been a while since I have posted anything... been busy... trying to get involved in the vaping community again.

For the past year or so, I have been very happy with my ProVari 1, 2.5... did some meching for a while when I was looking for something different... ready to get back into regulated mods again. I wouldnt say I was disappointed with the P3, however I think I was looking for something new. Enter Temp Control.

Then I started doing more research on the new Temp Control style regulated mods and I am starting to get buy-happy again.

Recently I bought both the mods mentioned in the title.

I like both, I have tried temp control exclusively on both mods for about a whole tank using the Aspire Atlantis V2, just today... to start making up a decision.

I don't plan on keeping both, I don't keep too many duplicate mods around, I keep my collection on the move.

Right now, the main thing I have noticed from taking down two tanks on each is that I believe the Vaporshark is a little more "quality" in the vape. Can't really explain it... just different from the SX MIni M... they both deliver temp control in slightly different ways.

So, I have my list of reasons for liking both... however I would love to hear from owners of each mod (if you have both, even better) as to why they love theirs. Maybe you bought one and traded up for the other or maybe a completely different temp control mod altogether.

Guys and Gals, I know there are hardcore fans of both... but if we could try and keep it just simple "I love my SX Mini" or "I like the SX350 J Chip better because" I really want to keep it civil.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
Suppose I will start with what I like about each one;

VaporShark

1. Vape "Quality" (TC Mode, but its all around solid)
2. Design/Build
3. Charging Options
4. Size
5. More affordable (lately)

SX Mini

1. Solid Vape Experience (all around)
2. High Wattage (for me at least)
3. Lots of Menu Options (could be seen as bad)
4. Solid Build
5. Easily Upgradeable Firmware

These are just a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread