The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporshark slashing prices.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Oberon75, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oberon75

Oberon75 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2014
    Roseville, Mi, USA
    rDNA40, $130 and DNA40, $100. Even the DNA30 is $45. Excellent prices for a couple great devices and according to Vaporshark, the prices are permanent. It just sucks I bought a used rDNA for $150 a few weeks ago. Oh well. At least I got a couple shark skins and wireless charger.

[​IMG]

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

• Like Like x 6
  2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    I'll be getting another rDNA...thanks for the heads up...received an email today from them with no mention. Think I paid $185 several months ago.

3. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    ES, MD
    It said it in my email sent today...scroll all the way to the bottom :)

Of course I just bought a gently used one TODAY for $120 but at least it included a skin. Such is my life! :D

4. Oberon75

Oct 26, 2014
    Roseville, Mi, USA
    I'll probably be getting another one as well and I'll just use my current one for work. I believe the new ones will also have the new resistance lock feature.

5. jseah

jseah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    Damn.....I think I need to order another rDNA40.

6. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    Not surprised with the sudden flood of temp control mods under $100. Not all of them are even close in the level of quality of a vaporshark, but still...

7. dems86

dems86 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2014
    Sacramento, CA, US
    Well, I have a feeling the impending release of new DNA chipset might have more to do with the price cuts than competition alone (I have a feeling these aren't permanent price cuts, only temporary until the next iteration is released)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Flavor Doc

Flavor Doc Full Member

May 23, 2014
    everywhere
    love my rdna 40! but cant wait till the flask goes live

9. Liskrig

Liskrig Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2015
    MA, USA
    Thanks for the heads-up! Coming from mobile tech, this is almost certainly a sign that we will see the next DNA in a month or two. While I really want one of these, I'd much rather finish off my kanthal and wait for the next version :)

10. spacetime

spacetime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    CA
    Smokin' deal for sure. I love my rDNA, such a great quality piece. I can only speak from my experience as I never had the glitchy screen issues, any issues at all really. Love this thing.

11. Vatic

Vatic Senior Member Verified Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Ohio
    I love my vaporsharks. I've got 3 of them, Just got a new temp control RDNA 40, I've had the original Rdan30 and my little dna30 1200mAh has definitely been used and abused but it still works like a charm. Great vendor.

12. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I hope that's true, 'cause I really want an rDNA, but I don't quite have the $130 saved up yet. Does it actually say somewhere that it's permanent, though, or are you just inferring that from the snippet you posted, since it doesn't say anything about if/when it ends?

13. Oberon75

Oct 26, 2014
    Roseville, Mi, USA
    If you look in the comments, Vapor Shark confirmed it's permanent.

[​IMG]

14. Shigura

Shigura Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2015
    Lincoln, NE
    Tis quite permanent, I believe it might have to do with the new VF/VS collaboration mod. At least for guesstimation (VS price drop) as this new model Vaporflask will run $199. They would be hard pressed to sell a rDNA40 at full price when it hits the market for Vaporshark.

15. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    That's friggin' sweet! :) Hope this doesn't just mean they've stopped producing them and are dumping old stock. Or, at least I hope I get one before they run out, if that's the case.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shigura

Shigura Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2015
    Lincoln, NE
    The dna 40s aren't going anywhere, except maybe in your hands now that its cheaper!!!:thumbs::toast:

17. TKS

TKS Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2015

VS/VF collab? The heck?

What new chipset? (I get they have to move and move fast considering they're behind on the times, but I havent seen anything yet >_> )

18. Rucerius

Rucerius Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Jupiter, Fl
    There is a VaporShark B&M not far from where I live, I was in the store just over a week ago and was talking with an employee. He told me this price cut would be coming, so this isn't a surprise for me. However it isn't the flood of temp control mods that brought the prices down, they're changing to a new style box and selling off the "old" stock.

19. spacetime

spacetime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    CA
    • Like Like x 1
  20. TKS

TKS Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.