Vaporstation Tampa clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
you probably have been around for a while if this is any interest to you. Mrs. Dr. vapes Tampa and nothing but since 2010. There is a clone recipe on the web that uses Hangsen No. 5, but I couldn't get the Hangsen from any of the vendors I use, so I made it with other flavorings and my experience was that pretty much any 555 type of tobacco works fine. I think I'm using ecig express 555 type right now. The clone recipe calls for 3% tobacco base and 5% Flavor West Peanut Butter. It's a little sweet that way and I tweaked it down. I've tried this with Flavor West and Capella's v1 flavoring, and Flavor West is hands down the way to go for an authentic clone. For me this immediately made me think amber glass bottle Tampa, back when Vapor Station juices were made by an Indian flavoring company. Vastly superior to the modern version. Mrs. Dr. says that this is absolutely an acceptable substitute for the genuine article, and I take a pull off it now and then because I have fond memories of those old Vapor Station tobaccos.

4% 555 type tobacco flavoring (any nutty tobacco, but not DK Tab style)
4% Flavor West Peanut Butter

It only takes about a week before it's ready to vape. It tastes just like old school Tampa. Knowing what's in it I definitely taste the Peanut Butter, and the Flavor West version is right on the money if maybe a little sweet. This is like a trip back in time to 2010/2011 when this and Torque 56 were as good as tobacco vapes got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread