The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporWhale Customer Service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by Fronar, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fronar

Fronar New Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    VaporWhale​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Oct 8, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    Hello please let me introduce myself first, my name is Mehmet Batuhan Özcan and I'm from Turkey. You are reading a topic like this because irresponsible moves of vaporwhale.com They took my money and now they holding it without my permission. I have no other choice. I'm trying to notice every vaper on internet about this website. I'll start chargeback from my bank otherwise they'll not give my money back.

I bought a lot of devices from their website and all of them turned a nightmare for me. But the things that happened passed week made me want kill myself. I bought from them two Ijust S kit. When I bought it it was pre order but the pre-order date was already passed So assumed it must be not preorder now and they'll ship it as soon as possible. I waited +20 days for shipping and they didin't ship them. I was tired because of waiting and I had sent email to them and said make refund for these orders I don't want wait anymore. They answered my mail after 6-7 threathfull mails and their answer was "Can you wait little more? We'll ship them." Again I said, no "I don't want wait, please make refund for them" Now they holding my money and do not give an answer to my mails.

In my opinion burning your money is better than shopping on vaporwhale.com Let me explain my shopping experience from this website.

1) If you buy something, you have to write an e-mail to them for tracking number. If you don't send an e-mail they do not give you tracking number for your order. When they answer your e-mail, your order already arrives to you.
    2) For example you are about to buy something from them and the website says "This is pre-order now, your order will be shipped on 8 october 2016" ( When you buy this device for example its already 13 october 2016 )
    After completing buying you start waiting for the shipping. 3 days, 1 week, 2 week... and they don't ship it them. When you write an e-mail to support team "When will you ship it heresmy order no: #orderdonotbuyanyhingfromvaporwhale.com" They don't answer you before 3-5 days. After waiting horrible days later, their responses like "Ahh... sorry about that, your order still pre order, we can't ship it now..."
    3)You can't make a healthy contract with them. They have no support/ticket system on their website. You have to write e-mails to them and they response your e-mails when they want. This time can change depending on your problem. 3 days to 1 month.

Also in Turkey, unfortunally vaping is banned. So our order might reject by our warehouse and one of my orders from this website had rejected by our warehouse. I didn't even write to them an e-mail about this situation. Because I know they will not solve my problems and they'll make me more and more angry.

I'm very pissed of. I'm studying at college and I have no job, I'm buying my orders with my scholarship. Our economy dying 1 dollars equals to 3,08914659 Turkish Liras. So they ruined my time and money. Please do not buy anything from this website. Sorry for my grammer mistakes and thank you for reading it. Have a nice day.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.