vaporworld.biz- Great customer service. Talk to a real human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny265

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
United States
There was a small discrepancy in my order, the first I made from them. I looked at their website for a ''contact'' button to report the mistake and noticed they have a phone number to one of their stores right on the front page. Amazing. I called and spoke to a real person, a nice guy whose name I unfortunately forgot. He put me in touch with their warehouse, the actual people who took care of my order. Unbelievable. Nick tells me that they didn't have the style I ordered, but offered a significant discount on my next order. The item I received was a different color from the one I ordered but was still perfectly usable.

A month goes by and I find something else I want to buy from them. I contacted Nick again to see if they remember me and to see if I will need a discount code or something. I was told that the credit was already added to my account.

Synopsis; vaporworld.biz has earned my loyalty with their great customer service and great prices.

Electronic Cigarette - Buy E-cigarettes, E-liquid | Vapor World - Oklahoma City, Tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread