The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporX & Atmos E-cigs

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by James Peach, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. James Peach

James Peach Full Member

VaporX & Atmos E-cigs
    What's every ones experience with both companies with there E-cigs?

2. CreepyLady

CreepyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    Never used either. Vaporex is just re-branded ego battery with a CE4 and I know nothing of Atmos.

3. Penn

Penn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2013
    In the wilderness
    VaporX seems to be a dry herb vaporizer maker first and the stuff we discuss here is just an afterthought. They also don't have true ego connections so you would be locked into their overpriced top coil clearomizers if you buy them.

I know nothing of Atmos.

4. CreepyLady

CreepyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    Oh wow - didnt realize that was proprietary! I was trying to find threading info but it just shows the photo of the "starter kit" looks like an ego and a CE4. That makes it useless.

5. Mcp15

Mcp15 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    CT
    I (unfortunately) bought an atmos...it's an overpriced ego battery. It is marketed for use with both eliquid and dry "herb" (figure it out...). I had thoughts of using it for my roll your own tobacco, but the eliquid choices are so much easier and yummier. The upside is that Atmos provides a 1 year warranty.
    If I had read ECF earlier, I would have bought something different, like the Ego Spinner at altsmoke.com...For about $20. Or I would have gone to MyVaporStore.com where they have a kit with 2 batteries, 2 clearos and charger for about $75. (that would probably be twice the equipment for the same price as the Atmos)

Good luck, and happy vaping!

6. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    My local tobacco store was selling Vapor-x kits for $22. I bought one cause i'm a noob. It definitely will not accept any other 510 or EGO threaded device. Despite that, it worked ok and the battery lasted really well for a 650mah, using it however is like trying to suck a brick through a straw.

Online the same kit I bought is sold for $80?? Total rip off and waste of money. That's what I get for being impatient waiting for my Kanger EVOD kit to arrive in the mail!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.