VaporX & Atmos E-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcp15

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
CT
I (unfortunately) bought an atmos...it's an overpriced ego battery. It is marketed for use with both eliquid and dry "herb" (figure it out...). I had thoughts of using it for my roll your own tobacco, but the eliquid choices are so much easier and yummier. The upside is that Atmos provides a 1 year warranty.
If I had read ECF earlier, I would have bought something different, like the Ego Spinner at altsmoke.com...For about $20. Or I would have gone to MyVaporStore.com where they have a kit with 2 batteries, 2 clearos and charger for about $75. (that would probably be twice the equipment for the same price as the Atmos)

Good luck, and happy vaping!

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
My local tobacco store was selling Vapor-x kits for $22. I bought one cause i'm a noob. It definitely will not accept any other 510 or EGO threaded device. Despite that, it worked ok and the battery lasted really well for a 650mah, using it however is like trying to suck a brick through a straw.

Online the same kit I bought is sold for $80?? Total rip off and waste of money. That's what I get for being impatient waiting for my Kanger EVOD kit to arrive in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread