vapour seems to be in my stomach making me feel bloated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cil

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
UK
Not an expert, but might be you're using your PV much more than when you smoked maybe the fact that you take longer inhales, possible because you're drinking (maybe gulping) more water or fizzy drinks as you getting a little dehydrated, or a dry mouth from vaping.
Alternatively could be completely unrelated and possibly you've changed something else in your diet.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
I don't know Bijou... I think smoking analogs make your stomach produce more acid. Hey I'm no expert but I was diagnosed with reflux. Since I've started vaping , no problems. But after I started vaping it seemed my stomach was bloated too. I think it was my body healing itself from the analogs. Thats just me. My lungs hurt too. Now all is good.

jp1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
Arizona
i dont know if it's nic overdose or the way i vape, but i get bloated and feel that air is in my stomach, why is this so?

When I first starting vaping, I seemed to be getting more gas then normal - after about 3 to 4 weeks, I don't anymore. I personally think that I was getting more air with the PV then I was used to compared to smoking analogs. I bet it reduces over time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread