Vapouround Awards 2022--An INCREDIBLE Night for Innokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

It gives us great pleasure to announce that we won three awards of 2022 Vapouround Award.

:thumbs:Best Sustainable Initiative Winner: Aquios Bar - The first and only water-based vape made to be recycled.

:thumbs:Best MTL Tank 2nd Place: Zenith II - The tank that changed the MTL scene, compatible with all Z-Coils.

:thumbs:Best DTL Tank 3rd Place: Z-Force - The tank that introduced DuoPrime coils, for unmatched wicking speed, e-liquid saturation and flavour production.

Click here for more information:2022 Winners home - Vapouround Awards

banner2.jpg

We really appreciate your support for all these time. Together with Innokin, we believe we can showcase an entirely new vaping experience and celebrate a new era of innovation with you.

Best regards,
Innokin Team

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Innokin_timmy
Congratulations!
Innokin winning even more awards is terrific.
:banana: :thumbs: :banana:

I've been a fan of Innokin products since first using the MVP 2.0 mods and iClear 16B clearomizers and coils in 2015. My currently used favorite set-ups, and the majority of my Vape Stash for the future [mods, mod/tank kits, tanks, RTAs, pod kits, and coils] are Innokin. I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed with any Innokin product I've gotten. :)

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
@Innokin_timmy
Congratulations!
Innokin winning even more awards is terrific.
:banana: :thumbs: :banana:

I've been a fan of Innokin products since first using the MVP 2.0 mods and iClear 16B clearomizers and coils in 2015. My currently used favorite set-ups, and the majority of my Vape Stash for the future [mods, mod/tank kits, tanks, RTAs, pod kits, and coils] are Innokin. I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed with any Innokin product I've gotten. :)
We really appreciate your support and trust, it is because of supporters like you that we can go further!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread