Status
Not open for further replies.

HKNYC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
NYC, USA - East Coast
www.vapow.com
Hello Everyone & Welcome to Vapow.com’s Epic Contest!

Based in NYC, our goal is to create a beginner-friendly site with products for beginners as well as for the more-experienced vaper/PV-er who doesn’t quite have $200+ to spend on a PV/mod. Our mission is to provide fast, personal service, awesome prices, & discount promos to keep you coming back for more!!! Please check out our EPIC MEGA Labor Day Sale on our sale thread here in Suppliers Forum!!!

www.vapow.com

************************************************** **************************************
Vapow’s Epic Contest #4 (grid format with 'like' confirm for your #'s)

Game #4, Round #6!!! – Pick 2 numbers. (1-777)
Bonus theme - Cute pet pics/animal memes, animated gifs, or videos!!! --> Bonus - pick 2additional numbers for a total of 4!

Epic Game 4 Grid/Matrix:
Game 4 Epic Contest Grid

Prizes!!!:

1. First Prize (1): Vapow Smart Pack Deluxe Starter Kit (your choice of SS or black)!!!:Smart Pack
2. There will also be multiple runner-up Random Prizes given throughout the contest at our discretion! We gave out 5 in Game 1, and 4 in the last 2 games. Game 4's random prizes will be $10 off one-time-use codes for vapow.com.

1. Pick 2 numbers between 1 and 777. At the start of the game you will be told what Game # & Round # you are playing, and how many numbers you may pick for that Round. We will use Random.org to generate winning #’s.
2. **Bonus Point(s) Theme – I love cute pics and hilarious memes! So to add a fun twist, you can at least double your chances of winning epic prizes if you participate by also including a pic/meme/video. Keep it original (no dupes) in order to get those bonus numbers each round. If you opt to participate for bonus points, please include your 2 additional bonus numbers picks AFTER your pic/meme. If you choose 4 numbers without any meme/pic in the same post, only the first 2 numbers will be counted. Please note that we made pic/meme/video participation an option but not a requirement to play. I know that some folks don't appreciate a good pic/meme:confused:

VH9h47uGsUKSNotHg6lYDQ2.gif

iZOUKYLiTki97uhQBqWwqg2.gif

Rules:
Must be 18+ to enter. Open to US residents only (sorry)

You may enter once per round. I may not be able to notify people of duplicate number picks, so it's up to each contestant to insure they are the first to pick that number. Please refer to the shared grid and if I ‘like’ your submission, you know you’re good on the #’s you chose. Early on you may also want to check the numbers picked earlier by other contestants. I'm a one-man show, but I'll try my best to update the grid as often as possible.

When you Post your numbers, your Post should include the Game #, the Round #...followed by the number(s) you choose. Also, if participating for bonus points, make sure to include in the same post.After posting...please do NOT edit your Pick Post or it can be disqualified. Should you happen to pick numbers that have already been chosen by someone else you will be notified via "Reply with Quote". Reply back to my Post with your alternate numbers...you will know if your numbers are valid because I will "Like" them. Once the grid is full we will pick a Winner using a Random Number Generator (RNG).

Feel free to chat during the course of the contest and ask any questions that you may have as well.
Contest will end when the grid is full or very close to it! All winners will be announced in this thread.

I truly hope you folks have a lot of fun with this one like we all did in the last 3 games! Good luck!

Steve (HKNYC) @ Vapow.com :D

:matrix::matrix:Here we go with Game 4, Round 6! :matrix::matrix:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread