Vapporesso Revenger X weak High Pitched Noise when Screen is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape_Smoker

Moved On
May 28, 2018
Hello,

Recently, I have purchased Revenger X. I noticed that when i stick my ear on the bottom ventilation holes, I hear very weak high pitched noise when the screen is ON, as soon as the screen sleeps the noise disapears.

Is it risky? Are all Revenger X mods do the same?

I would appreciate your feedback because it is somehow uncomfortable without confirming the case.

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello,

Recently, I have purchased Revenger X. I noticed that when i stick my ear on the bottom ventilation holes, I hear very weak high pitched noise when the screen is ON, as soon as the screen sleeps the noise disapears.

Is it risky? Are all Revenger X mods do the same?

I would appreciate your feedback because it is somehow uncomfortable without confirming the case.

Thanks

Get out of your head....

It's the screen.
If it bothers you, get a new device.
If you can live with it; Please do so.

Question about MOD sound when it is on standby

Cheers
I

• Winner

Vape_Smoker

Moved On
May 28, 2018
Thank you for your replies.

Get out of your head....

It's the screen.
If it bothers you, get a new device.
If you can live with it; Please do so.

Question about MOD sound when it is on standby

Cheers
I

Well if all Revenger X mods that are manufactured have the same sound, i would not even ask here, but i am trying to find someone who has Revenger X device that he can check his MOD too to verify.

Thanks a lot!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look you did receive answers from other owners on that thread, asking here may or may not get your more answers.

You seem really concerned about this have you contacted your vendor and/or vaperesso directly? I'm not sure the answers will satisfy you, since you did get responses from the other thread, but I'd suggest talking to your vendor and possibly the manufacturer if you need more guidance.

If it upsets you that much, send the device back, they can warranty, repair (if even needed, I'm not entirely sure) or at least tell you if the mod's functioning correctly.

I am suggesting this because it seems that you haven't gotten the "reassurance" you need, so maybe doing something about it (even if that's just replacing the mod with something else) is better than repetitively asking and not being satisfied with the answers.

I'm not trying to be harsh but I read that thread, and unfortunately, I don't really know what else to suggest. Etc

Best of luck,

Anna

Vape_Smoker

Moved On
May 28, 2018
Look you did receive answers from other owners on that thread, asking here may or may not get your more answers.

You seem really concerned about this have you contacted your vendor and/or vaperesso directly? I'm not sure the answers will satisfy you, since you did get responses from the other thread, but I'd suggest talking to your vendor and possibly the manufacturer if you need more guidance.

If it upsets you that much, send the device back, they can warranty, repair (if even needed, I'm not entirely sure) or at least tell you if the mod's functioning correctly.

I am suggesting this because it seems that you haven't gotten the "reassurance" you need, so maybe doing something about it (even if that's just replacing the mod with something else) is better than repetitively asking and not being satisfied with the answers.

I'm not trying to be harsh but I read that thread, and unfortunately, I don't really know what else to suggest. Etc

Best of luck,

Anna

Thank you for your input.

yes i have contacted them and they wanted me to record a video to see the case! I am not able to record the sound via mobile because it is very weak.

Also, I would appreciate if you refer to one Revenger X owner who replied. All of the people who replied, were speaking in general or they did not mention that they have Revenger X. Also, I would like to add that there are two versions of Revenger X. First release with spitback drip tip and new one without spitback drip tip.

Mine has no spitback drip tip.

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, good luck with it. I understand your desire to hear from another X owner, but certain things can be generalized, mod wise, or even ELECTRONICS wise. My computer has a fan, it makes a noise when it is needed. Certain touchscreens can cause noise, that's fairly generalizable.

Honestly, I do understand your concerns, but if the noise is so slight you can't actually make a video about it, that tells me that perhaps you are overfocusing on the issue. I guess I'd email the company and tell them the noise is so slight, you have to shove the mod in your ear.

They could then respond to that, and my GUESS would be that they would either tell you it's likely not a problem, or to send the mod in, but they may not GUARANTEE a warranty and they may ask you to pay for shipping and whatnot.

I don't want to give you bad advice, especially if you are so concerned, so I would continue to dialogue with the company about it until either you are satisfied, or you get a replacement, which may or may not do the exact same thing.

I kind of wonder what caused you to worry if the noise is so slight and intermittent that you have to pretty much insert the mod into your ear, but I still think you should do what you wish to get it resolved. I (personally) would thing it's within the realm of normal, but I also think YOU need to be satisfied and etc. How that happens is kind of up to you at this point. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread