Vapresso tarot nano or vapresso revenge mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
i am having trouble deciding which one is better. I want a small mod, but with more power then my target mini, 2400 - 3000 mah range, so I don't have to recharge as often. I don't sub ohm, I am a mtl vaper.

I also want it to have a sleek look and good protections like short circuit protection , auto cut off, overcharge and whatever other ones every vaper should have. I also like the idea of the internal battery - less fuss for me.

Vapresso revenge :

Con - Touch screen seems it might suck for keeping in purse or pocket..

9787d000f484a83b5d000a557cc49d40.jpg

Tarot nano:

vap0889957765688.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah, the target mini is basically a MTL device. I hear good things about both devices. I don’t know where the power ports are on either of those things, but One criteria you may want to look for is a power port that is not on the bottom of the device. This allows you to stand the device up when charging.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The Revenger Mini is not a touch screen. Just a big screen.

That said, look to the Tarot Mini... It can still be charged through the USB port, but takes an 18650 that can be replaced if needed. I like the Omniboard V2 better, but replaceable batteries beats out the board IMO.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

That said, look to the Tarot Mini... It can still be charged through the USB port, but takes an 18650 that can be replaced if needed. I like the Omniboard V2 better, but replaceable batteries beats out the board IMO.

That’s the tarot pro I think.

Reactions: stols001

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
  • Useful
Reactions: Baditude

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a tarot nano with a 0.5 EUC cell in there. I think it's a nice vape, although it's a bit less restricted than my usual style. I usually save it for occasions where I need small, and can't chain vape. I wouldn't call it a MTL vape necessarily but for me with the 0/5 coil it's more of a restricted lung hit. The kit itself is so cute, although honestly I prefer mods without an internal battery, although so far mine has been holding up fine.

I can't really comment on the other mod, as I don't own one.

Best of luck deciding.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada

Thanks for your information ! I recently read a lot of comments on dnavapor and youtube about the vapresso revenger mini having to be recharged very often (after 150 puffs) . No comments about the tarot mini having this issue. I do like internal battery mods, I feel like it's less worry about carrying around batteries, having to inspect the battery all the time for wrapping issues .. But that said I know they will not hold a charge as good after a year.

Also : I don't have to worry about having my mod in my pocket with an internal battery right? (like if keys or change are also in the pocket? )

RedBullBabe

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ireland.
I have had a Tarot Nano for 3 or 4 weeks now.

The charging port is on the back of the mod.

I think I lose one battery bar a day, but then, I do vape a lot.

The only issue is with it, that might just be me, is I do get hot easily; which equals sweaty hands, so I tend to have a folded tissue around 3/4's of it a lot, but I can still see the screen and press all buttons.

You can get silicone covers for them - which I must do next week.

When I'm out - I keep it in it's own pocket (jacket/dress/bag), with nothing else in there. I don't want it getting scratched. I haven't had any leaks either.

A Revenger Mini is on my list of wants though.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I have owned both. Get the tarot nano. The battery life on the revenger mini is horrible. I vaped it at 10w and dimmed the screen etc, and didn't get near the battery life out of it as I did the tarot nano. The revenger mini is a sharp looking device, but the nano is a whole lot better for battery life.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I have owned both. Get the tarot nano. The battery life on the revenger mini is horrible. I vaped it at 10w and dimmed the screen etc, and didn't get near the battery life out of it as I did the tarot nano. The revenger mini is a sharp looking device, but the nano is a whole lot better for battery life.

Yeah I saw that issue a lot reading reviews. I wonder why, it makes no sense , they both have internal 2500 mah. Unless it is an issue with the updated omni board software?

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I have had a Tarot Nano for 3 or 4 weeks now.

The charging port is on the back of the mod.

I think I lose one battery bar a day, but then, I do vape a lot.

The only issue is with it, that might just be me, is I do get hot easily; which equals sweaty hands, so I tend to have a folded tissue around 3/4's of it a lot, but I can still see the screen and press all buttons.

You can get silicone covers for them - which I must do next week.

When I'm out - I keep it in it's own pocket (jacket/dress/bag), with nothing else in there. I don't want it getting scratched. I haven't had any leaks either.

A Revenger Mini is on my list of wants though.

Thanks for your input ! :D Yeah the revenger mini has battery life issues according to lots, maybe wait it out until they fix it ! Btw, your Purple ombre hair really suits you =D

RedBullBabe

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ireland.
Thanks for your input ! :D Yeah the revenger mini has battery life issues according to lots, maybe wait it out until they fix it ! Btw, your Purple ombre hair really suits you =D

You're very welcome! :)

Ah, I didn't know that. I will definitely wait it out then. Thanks.

OT: Thanks! My hair is actually an orange ombre right now, and shorter. I miss my purple hair though. I should probably update my picture when I've decided how to cut my hair.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
i am having trouble deciding which one is better. I want a small mod, but with more power then my target mini, 2400 - 3000 mah range, so I don't have to recharge as often. I don't sub ohm, I am a mtl vaper.

I also want it to have a sleek look and good protections like short circuit protection , auto cut off, overcharge and whatever other ones every vaper should have. I also like the idea of the internal battery - less fuss for me.

Vapresso revenge :

Con - Touch screen seems it might suck for keeping in purse or pocket..

9787d000f484a83b5d000a557cc49d40.jpg

Tarot nano:

vap0889957765688.jpg
Have both, love both. Just get both!

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
It’s the flame lights. You can turn them off to save power.

But reading reviews, people have turned them off and it still lost battery power fast. Even cardsfan who has both that just posted said this.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
I have no knowledge to pass on the vapresso revenge mini? sorry.
I did buy my other half the nano and she loves it, she uses it a lot even though she has many mods to choose from ,,,, 99% are mine,,,ha !!!:shock:.
the battery life isn't that bad ,, but could be better but everything in my life could be better..lol,,:evil:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
But reading reviews, people have turned them off and it still lost battery power fast. Even cardsfan who has both that just posted said this.

To be fair, I have not spent as much time with the R mini as the T nano. I do have a lot of smaller internal battery mods though.

On the mini, everyone’s mileage is gonna vary. I think it’s odd that the manufacturers are pairing subohm tanks with these, but then, I’ve been out of the loop for a while. And the nano - Veco combo works well for me. I do not get an all day charge out of them though, as I do with eleaf. I use istick 20s and 30s with a 1.6 mtl ay 10 watts, and they go all day, pretty much chain vaping, might go 2 days if I cared to push it.

The Ipower 80, I have never gone through half a charge in a day, no matter how I use it.

It’s not pretty, it’s a bit bulky, but if you need all day, no fuss, I highly recommend it.

I have my mini paired with a Berserker at .85 ohms, 15 watts. I’ll charge it up and let you know what I think about how the charge holds up.

I can say that I know it loses charge just sitting there, more quickly than anything else I own.

RedBullBabe

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ireland.
Off topic: oh wow, I saw orange ombré hair before and it looked amazing. I am a parrot lover, ( I own three ) and this girl coloured her hair to make it match her sun conure on his birthday :) . Is it allowed to go off topic in these forums?

I do love my Nano. I have it in black with a black & red Veco tank. I will be getting another, because I originally wanted it in the green (reminds me of Minecraft), and Vaporesso don't have a different mod in that same colour scheme.

I vape bakery flavours mostly, and trying to find fruit flavours I like, but in tank, they just don't mix well. So I do want a dedicated fruit based set up. Plus, I have no similar back up set up either.

OT: I've seen the parrot coloured hair combos. They look cool. I think the most I've had is blue, red, pink, and purple at the same time. Possibly emerald green too. I suppose it wasn't that long ago, but I change my hair colour a lot. (I have two budgies.) I guess a Hair Colour thread could be started in the appropriate sub-section (can't remember the name - brain is fried), if there isn't one already. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread