Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Mornin` to all of you, friends!;)
Here comes the review on Vaptio C-FLAT Kit.
3-10.png

This starter kit came to me in a long stylish rightabout box, which contains different info, such as warnings, the name of device, its picture, barcode, attentions, certificates, QR-code, info about set and manufacturer`s contacts.

2-11.png
1-20.png

Set is standard and contains the most important accessories, which can help you to use it.

1 * Vaptio C-FLAT;
1 * USB cable;
1 * Changeable cartridge with coil head;
1 * User manual;
1 * Attention card;
1 * Warranty card

4-10.png
As for sizes, i can say, that this kit is ultra compact and will suite all kind of pockets or small bags. It`n not of a heavy weight and of a high quality.
VAPTIO C-FLAT consists of 3 parts: battery block, cartridge and topa cap with a drip-tip.

6-10.png

Specifications:
Sizes:
120,5 mm / 24,9 mm / 15,1 mm;
Cartridge capacity: 1,5 ml;
Coil resistance: 1 Ohm;
Operating wattage: Up to 15 Watt;
Maximum charge current: 1A;
Battery: Built-in, 350mAh;
Modes: Power;
Materials: Plastic;
Colors: Black`n`red, white`n`gold, black

There is a square «Fire» button on the face side, and also a company`s logo and led-light indicator, which works while making a puff, charge or discharge the device.

Top cap with drip tip has a curved form, narrowing to its base.
There is a control window on its back side, but, without a light you won`t see anything. That`s bad, and would be better, if manufacturer could make it with led-light. Inside you can see sled and cylinder form, which fix it on replaceable cartridge.
8-9.png

9-9.png

Inside the battery block, device has 2 little contacts, which provide current to a coil, based in a cartridge.
At the bottom there is a micro USB port, which allows to charge the device with 1A current.

13-7.png

7-9.png
C-FLATs` cartride is made as a monolithic construction, which has a small coil head and shaft inside.
There is a little plug, which closes the filling window.
You can fill it comfortable with only narrow nozzles. If use large one – can have leaks and some dirty on device and your hands.
There is a strange thing: if you make a deep puff, cartridge can flow into contacts niche. Sometimes you can find it, but sometimes – not.
Moreover, replacement coil head is being impregnant hard, so, you`ll get fry hits.
10-8-216x300.png
11-8-300x205.png
-Sizes. C-FLAT is a really compact kit, which will suite almost all the pockets.
-Quality and Assembly. This index is good too! I have no any comments – everything`s all right.
-Design. Stylish device, which was produced with a great care – this, what I can say.
-Set is standard, and includes an ascetic accessories.
-Flavor and Vapor. They are middle, guys. You won`t find a great level of them.
-Autonomy. This is devices` weak side. We have only 350mAh capacity, but with a strong nicotine, I think, it will be enough.
Pros:
•Design;
•Sizes;
•Quality and assembly;
•Easy to use;
•Refilling cartridge

Cons:
•Low autonomy;
•Middle flavor;
•Control window doesn`t have a led-light;
•Spits while making a deep puff;
•Leaks rarely;
•Was produced only for juice with a high nicotine level

CV
VAPTIO C-FLAT Kit is a beautiful and stylish kit for people, who are the beginners or use a «high» nicotine every day. Besides this, C-FLAT has some cons, which are critical for me, and so, I can suggest it to only those people, whom i`ve mentioned above.​

You can buy VAPTIO C-FLAT Kit for 39.90$ here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread