a70054e48f38c34133bef9e9e69773b1.png
025dd53c7c255753c966c9dbd8cb3a3e.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Note: Vaptio collected the latest feedback on S150 Kit and is trying to update the device. Hence we estimate the week after next, we will ship it to our winner. Sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you. Hope you could understand.

-----------------------------Part 1 Warm-up------------------------------------

It has been a while since our last Beta Test. Do you guys miss it?? Now we bring a new TC device called Vaptio S150 Kit which is applied with the latest TC tech—Accurate Temperature Control. Guess most of you are new to this ATC tech…So are we!! And this time, for this contest, we would like to have some testers to help us to try it! We are looking forward to hear different voice on Vaptio S150 Kit.

Before we start this contest, we would like to know how many members are interested in Vaptio S150 ATC Kit.

To warm up:

Share your understanding on TC or your TC story regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story to enter the warm-up.

If we get 50 replies regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story share before we start this contest, we will give away 1 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kits

If we get 100 replies regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story share before we start this contest, we will give away 2 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kits

If we get 150 replies regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story share before we start this contest, we will give away 3 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kits

The rest can be done in the same manner. The max number of prizes is 6.

Time: the warm-up ends in May 8, 2016. The contest starts from May 9, 2016, ends in May 15, 2016. That is to say, if we get 300 relies regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story, we will give away 6 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kits in our official contest.

Note:
1. To encourage those who participate in our warm-up, we will select 2 extra winner.
2. Each member can reply regarding #My understanding on TC Tech or #My TC story 4 times
3. Tag your forum friends to enter if possible

Help us to spread our Vaptio S150 ATC Kit Contest news, the more people you introduce, the more chance you may get for the win.

-----------------------------------------Vaptio S150 ATC Kit--------------------------------------

We never stop exploring temperature control tech applied on vape gears. The meaning of TC tech keeps evolving from the very beginning---preventing dry burnt issue to now---lifting vapor taste. Vaptio brand is one of the few pioneering in this filed. Now they are proudly announcing a whole new temperature control concept called Accurate Temperature Control which now is applied on its latest vape kit---Vaptio S150 ATC Kit

xNRf4ps.jpg

What Vaptio have done on the S150 mod is they optimized the central pin with a 3-pin structure. Apart from it, Vaptio place a sensor inside of the coil instead of detecting the resistance of the coil itself. The temperature control has never been delivered so accurate. In the meantime, Vaptio still reserve the traditional TC mode for stainless steel, Ti and Ni for you.

0JMBYUK.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I'm still looking for something simple in TC. I was trying out a rebuild the other day (not a TC device )..and got the wicking wrong ...Got a horrible dry burnt hit ...not once ...but twice before I had it figured out :cry: . So I welcome a simpler TC ...and hope to never get another burnt hit for the rest of my days :eek:

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
#myTCstory

I was not a fan of TC until recently. The 100w iStick TC device is what sold me! I have been vaping different wire types and on different types of coils and I fell in love with the SS coil head on the Simba tank in TC. I agree that it is all about taste! Now I am vaping SS in the Gemini on the iStick and it's just as amazing, or even better. I am so happy I didn't totally give up on TC until I finally got what all the buzz is about. I love it!

The tank with this kit looks awesome! I love the little door on the top for filling. What a great design!

@Kprthevapr @redrebel821 @USMCotaku @faeriekitsune @Seleya @jseah

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
A huge thanks to Heaven Gifts and @AlmightyEvan for this opportunity!

Testing TC from the consumer's point of view is tight up my alley. I have a fairly complete understanding of TC and have even written a couple blog posts about it: What's the problem with Temperature Control? | Controlled Coil and The problem with temperature control, part deus | Controlled Coil

In daily use, I have 4 devices always running in TC. One in Ni200, one in Ti#1, one in SS316/L and one in SS430.

For me, it means an end to burnt hits, toasted coils, and a consistent vape.

#MyUnderstandingonTCTech

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Thanks for the tag
#myTCstory
I have a few TC mods, but the only coil options for me were nickel and Ti, not a fan of either. But now I have a Pico, I ordered a couple rolls of SS to try out.
I'll be able to tell more to my story later in the week :)

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I'm still looking for something simply in TC. I was trying out a rebuild the other day (not a TC device )..and got the wicking wrong ...Got a horrible dry burnt hit ...not once ...but twice before I had it figured out :cry: . So I welcome a simpler TC ...and hope to never get another burnt hit for the rest of my days :eek:

Vaptio S150 ATC kit is the one you might need ;)

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Thanks for the tag
#myTCstory
I have a few TC mods, but the only coil options for me were nickel and Ti, not a fan of either. But now I have a Pico, I ordered a couple rolls of SS to try out.

Looking forward to more of your TC stories :)

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
My understanding of TC is nil! Have yet to play with it! I have an Istick Pico and some SS wire on the way myself just to try it. But I've never used it, so I'm curious how it works out.

A istick pico, cool! Look forward to your update on it here:thumbs:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
#myTCstory

I was not a fan of TC until recently. The 100w iStick TC device is what sold me! I have been vaping different wire types and on different types of coils and I fell in love with the SS coil head on the Simba tank in TC. I agree that it is all about taste! Now I am vaping SS in the Gemini on the iStick and it's just as amazing, or even better. I am so happy I didn't totally give up on TC until I finally got what all the buzz is about. I love it!

The tank with this kit looks awesome! I love the little door on the top for filling. What a great design!

@Kprthevapr @redrebel821 @USMCotaku @faeriekitsune @Seleya @jseah
Thanks for the tag...I dont really do enough TC to be a tester, just some SS coils here and there. I'm sitting this one out, but good luck to everyone!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks for the tag
#myTCstory
Love my Pico so much, I have another on the way. Tough little mod...lol...

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Thanks for the tag...I dont really do enough TC to be a tester, just some SS coils here and there. I'm sitting this one out, but good luck to everyone!

For TC testers, we need not only experienced TC vaper, and also whom are new to TC :)...give it a try...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
#myTCstory
Ever since the DNA40 was announced, I have been excited by the concept that is Temperature Control. I have used Temperature Control devices from Joyetech (eGo ONE VT, Cubis, eVic VT/VTC Mini, and Reuleaux), Evolv (DNA40 and DNA200), Smok/Koopor (XCube II, Koopor Plus, and Treebox... we'll not discuss the XPro M80 Plus), Kangxin (Inoy), iStick (40, 60, and 100), Kanger (KBox 70, and 120), Pioneer4You (iPV4s, iPVD3, and iPV5), Sigelei (Sigelei 75), Smoant (Knight V1), Cloupor (Mini+, and GT), Movkin (Luggy), Athena (eNVy 22), Aspire (Pegasus), Esige (Eiffel T1), and Innokin (Coolfire IV TC100).

The technology has come a long, long way since the original DNA 40. I find my favorite TC mods, now, are the Reuleaux RX200, the Reuleaux DNA200, and the iStick 100 TC. That said, I am quite fond of the Kangxin Inoy, the Kanger Kbox 120, and the Smok Treebox, too.

Searching for the perfect TC vape, I have tried Tungsten, Ni200, 316L and 430 Stainless Steel, and Titanium #1. To use this range of wires, I've run TC with temperature offsets on mods that will allow it, and used TCR values, TFR curves, or Nickel Purity settings on mods that allow that instead. At present, I find I am happiest building with 316L and vaping on 430. 316L is nice and malleable, but I am not as happy with the vape. 430 tends to be a bit springy, but the vape is spot on.

In all of those builds with all of those metals, I have wicked with ceramic, silica, cotton, rayon, and stainless steel mesh. I keep coming back to cotton in my RDAs and Rayon in my RTAs.

The search continues!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
#MyUnderstandingonTCTech

With a temperature sensor, this sounds a lot like the TC system that Innokin teased last year (did they even release it)? What I wanna know is will it have TC only with the tank with the temp sensor, or can you use a different tank with Ni/Ti/SS coils and still have TC? It does look really snazzy though, with the black and red accent stripe.

Reactions: AlmightyEvan

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
#myTCstory

I started with TC with the Vaporshark rDNA40 and the SX Mini M Class and Ni coils a year ago. Since then until now, all of the 10 mods that I own now all have TC, even though I don't necessarily use it for temp control (I still prefer power mode with RDA's).

Reactions: AlmightyEvan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread