Vaptio Turbo RDTA-L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the Turbo RDTA from Vaptio. The Turbo RDTA was kindly supplied for the purpose of this review by Jason from Vaptio.

Turbo RDTA-L Tank | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

In the Box

Contents:

Turbo RDTA-L
Hexagon Screwdriver
Spare O-rings
Spare Drip tip
Spare Glass
RDA Base
Spare Screws
4 0.5 Clapton coils
User Manuel

Aesthetics

On opening the box i was met by a very tall RDTA. I received the Black (which is very shiny) with iodised red ring beneath the drip tip to match the red o-rings. Removing the drip tip reveals a spit guard which some people will immediately remove but i like a spit guard if it works well. The very tall top section has the Vaptio logo in the centre and 2 large air slots at the sides with no stoppers. The glass section is approximately 40% the size of the top section and the delrin drip tip is very nicely shaped. The top-cap is very loose but other than that the Turbo is a very well made RDTA. The extras that come with the Turbo include a spare drip tip which is identical to the one installed. The 510 is barely protruding but is adjustable but i wouldn't use this RDTA on a Mech.

Specs:

RDTA/RDA
Capacity: 5ml
Diammeter: 25mm
Height: 61mm
Colours: Black, Rose Gold, Stainless Steel

Assembly and RDA

The tank comes apart into it's various sections very easily. The loose top cap pulls out with no resistance and the sleeve pulls off the deck section. The deck screws off the bottom section allowing for the glass to be removed. To turn into an RDA the deck needs to be screwed on to the RDA base (included) and then reassemble the tank minus the glass (very easy).

The Build Deck

The build deck is velocity style and very spacious with large post holes allowing for very thick wire. The posts are quite a distance apart so suited to chunky coils and not really micro coils. The claptons included are about as small as you can get away with and they stretched out when fixing into place. I used the Turbo in RDTA mode and had my wicks just dipping into the tank. There is a side filling slot located directly underneath the deck so filling the tank is a breeze.

Performance

The 0.5 claptons provided (you get 4 which is very good) are actually 0.5ish and my duel build came out at 0.28. At 50w i must say the flavour was very good but it seemed it was performing well with-in itself so eventually i ended up at 80w (which is high for me) and the flavour was great with plenty of cloud production. For flavour this is up there with the best but that loose top cap is very off putting and when adjusting the airflow it makes a squeaking noise which went right through me. The tank is in general noisy and if you remove the spit guard it has a tendency to whistle. However i used the Turbo with the spit guard in place and it did it's job very well without reducing flavour or cloud.

Great flavour
Good cloud production
Spacious Velocity deck
Very good grub screws
Large post holes
Turns into RDA easily
Spit guard
4 Clapton coils included

Dislikes

Noisy
Loose top cap
Limited to large coils.

Conclusion

An excellent RDTA for flavour which turns into an RDA very easily, however mine has a loose top cap and the tank is quite noisy.

I would once again like to thank Jason from Vaptio for supplying the Turbo RDTA-L for review.

Turbo RDTA-L Tank | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread