VAPURE - Southern California Retail Store -INFO, SALES - Oceanside *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Vapure Oceanside retail store now open!!! We will be having a huge GRAND OPENING sale coming soon, potentially 40% percent off everything with BBQ catering for our customers :)

We carry premium USA made e-liquids, Electronic Cigarettes, and accessories that will fulfill all your vaping needs. Come relax and try new flavors in our comfortable lounge setting with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Keep an eye out for SALES, and important information in this thread.

Oceanside Store hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
Sat-Sun 10am-5pm

Vapure Oceanside
(619)309-8654
909 D South Coast Highway
Oceanside, CA. 92054

We also have a mission valley location and new stores will be opening in santee, chula vista, and pacific beach within the next couple months. Possible job openings!

More information available at:
Vapure™ - The World's Highest Quality E-Liquid Supplier 888-261-0026
Facebook - Vapure

image(1).jpg image.jpg image(2).jpg

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
Nice looking Lava tubes and congrats on opening up your new store. Now how about opening up one in R. I. or M.A., I would love to be able to walk into a vaping store and see all the products right in front of me :). Could be bad for husbands wallet though. I am so jealous of people that have vape stores near bye. Well good luck, need to go check out your site.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Hey, Steve! Just wanted to say thanks for the great service when I visited the shop yesterday (finally). I am looking forward to one of those new dcas when you are done testing, and would be glad to help test... Have a great week, and see you soon!
No problem, glad you came by :) ill post as soon as we get some more DCA's in! thanks take care.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I guess I should have at least given u a hint, since u sent quite a few :)

Nope. Not the peach, the Kettle Corn. Now that sir, is some good stuff. It smelled good, nice and sweet, carmelly (not sure that's a word, lol) and my fav, buttery. I gave it a drip, took a vape.......

Yummmdeliishous!! Went straight into a carto. Not much throat hit, but within being 11 mg nic, I didn't expect much, and I don't know that I really taste any popcorn, but it's a great vape!! Not too sweet, but still very strong. I have also added it to a couple of my other cartos to see how it would mix with others and it did really good. So this is one that can be vaped alone or mix with others. Now since I only put it in a carto yesterday I can't speak to how it performs as far as being carto friendly, but so far so good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread