Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vapx Violet YK6

VapX (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Limited proposes a new entry-level Pod device with pre-filled cartridges, the choice is wide with 15 different flavors at various nicotine concentrations.

Enjoy the reading

Vapx Violet YK6 1.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; Packaging:
    The box packaging is extremely simple and shows many small blue Vapx logos on the front on a white background, the name and the brand written in black.

Vapx Violet YK6 2.jpg

Inside we find only the device and the user manual, without the cartridge and without the charging cable and this surprised me enough. I thought the cartridges will be sent to me later and they did.

Vapx Violet YK6 3.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; Preloaded cartridges:
    A few days after receiving the Pod device, the courier handed me the cartridges with so many different flavors, I was impressed with this great variety. Each box contains a coil and three refills, the package shows the taste, capacity (1.7ml) and nicotine concentration on a label.

Vapx Violet YK6 4.jpg

Vapx Violet YK6 5.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; Available flavors:
    • 4 "Mix" available;
    Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple Coconut, Aloe Grape, Mixed Berry
    • 11 "Original Flavor" available; Ice Orange, Ice Mojito, Ice watermelon, Ice Grape, Ice Lychee, Ice Americano, Ice Apple, Ice Guava, Sweet Mint, Ice Lime, Caramel Tobacco.
    * Ice Grape not received

Vapx Violet YK6 6.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; Product Specifications:
    • YK6 Pod Device Size: 87 * 19.6 * 10.5mm
    • 7W output power
    • 350mAh battery
    • Charging current 400mA
    • Type of charge Tpe-C
    • Charging time 75 minutes

Vapx Violet YK6 7.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; Available colours:
    • Cosmo Violet, Wonder-land, Gunmetal Gray, Tempest Blue, Space Odyssey.

Vapx Violet YK6 8.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; First impressions:
    I have no news on how the final version of Violet YK6 will be packaged, what I have received are two packs; the first pack contained the device without the included cartridges, the second pack arrived a few days later and contained a large amount of pre-filled flavored cartridges.

YK6 is an extremely handy device with a flattened oval shape very small in size and also appears quite sturdy being built in aluminum.

Vapx Violet YK6 9.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; 360 ° view:
    On what I define the main side there is a LED that lights up every time the device is activated, this LED also takes care of sending notifications to the user regarding the safety protections. At the bottom there is a small symbol and no other brand. On both sides of the YK6 there is a small hole for the airflow.

Vapx Violet YK6 10.jpg

Last edited:

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    ► Vapx Violet YK6; Over and under:
    The compartment / pod contains the contact pins and the sensor for the automatic puff, the cartridge fits and there are two holding magnets.

The USB-C charging port is located at the bottom, after about 75 minutes the 350mAh battery will be fully charged. While charging, the light does not change color.

Vapx Violet YK6 11.jpg

► Vapx Violet YK6; preloaded cartridges:
    Each package includes a coil assembled with organic cotton and three pre-filled cartridges completely sealed and made of food-grade PCTG material.

Vapx Violet YK6 12.jpg

Vapx Violet YK6 13.jpg

We therefore use a single coil to extract and insert into the new cartridge every time we run out of liquid and then dispose of the coil and empty cartridges. The mouthpiece of the cartridges is very convenient to use. When using a new cartridge, simply insert the coil into the pod and wait for the liquid to be absorbed by the cotton.

Vapx Violet YK6 14.gif

Vapx Violet YK6 15.gif

► Vapx Violet YK6; Operation Guide and Led Notifications:
    • Pass-Through: you can vaporize while charging
    • The LED light in charging mode has the pulsating effect
    • Battery full: The LED indicator remains solid
    • Vaping: The LED light gradually lights up during use
    • Vaping 10s protection timeout: The LED light flashes twice, the device stops dispensing
    • Short circuit protection: When a short circuit occurs, the device stops working and the LED light stays on for 2 seconds.
    • Tank protection: When vaping without the tank connected properly, the LED light flashes 3 times.
    • Resistance Detection: When the pod tank is connected, the LED light gradually dims.
    • Low Voltage Protection: When the battery has less than 3.2V charge, the device will stop delivering and the LED light will blink 6 times.

Vapx Violet YK6 16.jpg

Vapx Violet YK6 17.jpg

► Final conclusions:
    I have tried all the flavors that VapX kindly sent me including; Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple Coconut, Aloe Grape, Mixed Berry, Ice Orange, Ice Mojito, Ice watermelon, Ice Grape, Ice Lychee, Ice Americano, Ice Apple, Ice Guava, Sweet Mint, Ice Lime, Caramel Tobacco. Almost all of them have a rather pronounced mentholated part that provides a noticeable hit to the throat even with low amounts of nicotine, I would have preferred that on some flavors the menthol was left out especially on Caramel Tobacco which is really good for all day, the other fruity flavors are really faithful and tasty. (if you like cold mint).

Overall, the YK6 is a solid pocket device, small and stealthy, the 350mAh battery will not last for most people all day, but if you are not compulsive vaper's, you will no doubt appreciate the YK6 with its 7W power and its very flavorful flavors, all available with different concentrations of nicotine.

To conclude, I consider Violet YK6 one of the most immediate and ready-to-use devices for any user in withdrawal from cigarettes or who wants to quit smoking. If you are fighting your battle against smoking and you have no idea which device to buy because you don't feel ready to learn the secrets of vape, Violet YK6 will meet you with its extreme simplicity and effectiveness, so I can absolutely recommend its purchase.

• Thanks for reading.

• Thanks to Vapx for sending me the sample for review.
    Vapx

Vapx Violet YK6 18.jpg

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread