Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
How do the internals of the vv REO compare to the standard Reo? I'm wondering if the standard REO is upgradeable.

The Grand can be used with The Kick and an IMR 18490 battery but it can't be upgraded with the same VV electronics used in the VV Grand.

insideshot.jpg

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Would love to order one but they are always "out of stock".

This is a new model that hasn't been released yet, but should go on sale June 19th.

Edit: Rob is still waiting for the VV electronics to be delivered to him so that he can build these APV's. The last post of this thread is always the most current information on pending sales dates. That thread stays closed but is kept current as information becomes available.

Last edited:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
For anyone keeping tabs on this model:

I will list 300 on the first sale night . Two weeks later I will list another 200 . I have 500 ready and waiting for the vv units . I have another 550 going to the tumblers tomorrow . There will be no shortage of vv grands ounce I start assembling them .

The hold up is delivery of the VV chips. Once he gets them, he'll complete assembly and offer these Reos for sale as soon as he can.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The first run of the Variable Voltage Reo Grand will go on sale tomorrow! (Sept. 8, 2012 @ 7:00pm EDT)

There will be a good variety of color choices and finishes will include anodized, powder coated, and some metal-flake painted Reos that sparkle more than a Twilight vampire in daylight. Approximately 200 will be available as soon as they go on sale. A few hundred more will become available in the days and weeks to follow.

Check 'em out.

If you already own a Reo Grand, Reo Mini, or Reo Mini 2.0 (18490), I highly recommend you grab a Delrin Button Top for it.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
My husband ordered one of these last night. However, I'm trying to figure out exactly what batteries and charger he needs.....if anyone can point me in the right direction with a link that would be great! ;-)

Thanks!

Here is a link to owners manuals. Can't hurt to take a read before the arrival! User Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread