Varitube Owns Customer Service (SXMini G Class Replacement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
So, I received a G Class a while back.
Bad from the first day I had it. Wouldn't vape much, showed No Liquid on any tank I own, put the lock screen up mid-vape. Went back in the box before the weekend was out.
I contacted Yihi, who wanted videos, claimed it was impossible, asked me to do this and that silly thing. It really irked me that on a brand new mod of any price, but especially what I paid, that they were trying to dodge the issue.

I then contacted Varitube to refund it, planning to open a chargeback with my credit card if they did not agree to the refund.

I got an actual knowledgeable person who asked a couple of questions and said to send it in. If it were truly doing what I said, they'd send me a new one. Since I liked the mod, I thought what the heck and sent it in.

The day after they got it, I get a shipping notice, my new G was on its way. That was Saturday and on Monday, the new mod arrived.

After a day of use, it performs great. No errors, sync'd to bluetooth without issue, vapes wonderfully.

I would HIGHLY recommend Varitube for any mods or other devices they carry. If it is not right, they will make it right. Normally you have to have Yihi give you an RMA number, but they ignored that.

Yihi was still sending email Sunday asking me if I was sure I locked resistance, if I have the right type coils selected, etc, etc. Screw Yihi.

Varitube on the other hand, is excellent and they will have my business going forward.
Subtank Supply is another place with great customer service if needed.

Moral? They may (or may not) cost a bit more. When you have an issue, there is no substitute for people on the other side of the Internet that vape and want to make things right.

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
So, I received a G Class a while back.
Bad from the first day I had it. Wouldn't vape much, showed No Liquid on any tank I own, put the lock screen up mid-vape. Went back in the box before the weekend was out.
I contacted Yihi, who wanted videos, claimed it was impossible, asked me to do this and that silly thing. It really irked me that on a brand new mod of any price, but especially what I paid, that they were trying to dodge the issue.

I then contacted Varitube to refund it, planning to open a chargeback with my credit card if they did not agree to the refund.
glad to hear you are enjoying your new mod
I got an actual knowledgeable person who asked a couple of questions and said to send it in. If it were truly doing what I said, they'd send me a new one. Since I liked the mod, I thought what the heck and sent it in.

The day after they got it, I get a shipping notice, my new G was on its way. That was Saturday and on Monday, the new mod arrived.

After a day of use, it performs great. No errors, sync'd to bluetooth without issue, vapes wonderfully.

I would HIGHLY recommend Varitube for any mods or other devices they carry. If it is not right, they will make it right. Normally you have to have Yihi give you an RMA number, but they ignored that.

Yihi was still sending email Sunday asking me if I was sure I locked resistance, if I have the right type coils selected, etc, etc. Screw Yihi.

Varitube on the other hand, is excellent and they will have my business going forward.
Subtank Supply is another place with great customer service if needed.

Moral? They may (or may not) cost a bit more. When you have an issue, there is no substitute for people on the other side of the Internet that vape and want to make things right.

Reactions: Hitcat44

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Dittos and +1 to all the Kudos & praise for & about Varitube :thumbs:
They (think was Perry) went far above and beyond my expectations before, during, and after my purchase of a Blk Leather SXmG. When was discovered (upon their receipt of initial Stock) that this Version release from YiHi was Black on Black and not Black on Stainless, they made me aware of it, offered full Refund if wanted, even sent me a Pic of the actual Mod they were going to send me so could make fully informed decision.
Simply amazing & Freaking Awesome All around.

Customer for life? Ya betcha Ace :thumb:
Mind (and well worth) paying more for such?
Double-Down on above Bet :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread