VB juice (Mutt's F&I, specifically) and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
VB fam;

Soooooo, a little bit ago, I figured I'd go rummaging through my bucket of empty/near empty juice bottles and try to throw together something vapeable. Well, turns out that I so happened to have a couple 5ml empties of Mutt's Fire and Ice in there, and between the two of them I was able to get enough juice to fill up a clearo! Anyhow, coolest thing happened: the stuff's STILL AWESOME as day one! Gotta keep in mind, my throwaway bucket probably has almost 2 years worth of empty bottles in it, so I'm pretty sure this stuff's at least a year old...plus you gotta keep in mind that it was periodically exposed to air before being relegated to the empty pile...yet, magically, it's still good!!!

Oh, best part: that trademark VB headrush. Sitting here under full effect of awesome nic buzz, which is definitely something I've not experienced in a few months. Yeah buddy. :D :D :D

Anybody else have similar experiences with prolonged shelf-life? Might be of interest to those of us looking to stockpile for the long term.

Alright, time for another gainer...Take care, folks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread