Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Hi Guys

I was so stoked I was gonna get stocked up today during the sale and get to try the RY4 in VB's vision. I'd never tried it, it's been out of stock since I discovered VB. Saw it yesterday in stock and was planning to make a big order including a trial RY4 bottle today and then today I see it is already sold out? Please tell me it's a mistake, that you didn't let someone buy out your entire stock (new stock, it's been out of stock for weeks).

Anyway, how long will I have to wait to try it out this time and is it always like this where I have to order it the same day I discover it back in stock?

Also, a "notify me" email button on each page would be good for out of stock items.

Sorry to be a sad sack but I am sad about this...not angry. :(

I'll email you guys also in case you are already swamped with the sale stuff.

~Scott

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
555 is back in stock on the website. I just got off the phone with VB. This thursday at noon, RY4 will be back for sale, on the site. Keep in mind, it sells out almost as fast as they place it back in stock. But for everyone waiting for RY4, this thursday at noon.

Thanks Mutt, I'll be checking in tomorrow then. Nice, with the sale still on, I'll be able to take a gamble on the big bottle. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread