Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I love the vector, I use it bottom fed and it's about the best Atty at 0.3ohm ish I've had. I don't like the stock tip but I got a Delrin cap/tip that replaces the stock cap/tip and takes any tip tip so it stays cold, this makes it a top contender for sure imo. plus its under a hundred bucks, win!

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
A guy on YouTube I subscribe to did a comparison he recently posted. I never used the vector, this is all subjective though. I had an Aeolus and flavor was just meh to me. I get better flavored in a twisted messes rda than the Aeolus. Top air flow isn't my "cup of tea" so to speak.

I think it's pertinent/relevant to point out that the vector he used in this comparison is a clone...and a fairly poor one at that. They messed up basic components like the 510 pin on his atty appears to be stainless, while the authentic vector comes supplied with a solid red copper 510 connection installed, which will clearly affect everything from conductivity, to performance, to flavor, to clouds, etc etc. also a couple other differences I'd need to watch the video again to remind myself of, but you get my point I hope...

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
I love the vector, I use it bottom fed and it's about the best Atty at 0.3ohm ish I've had. I don't like the stock tip but I got a Delrin cap/tip that replaces the stock cap/tip and takes any tip tip so it stays cold, this makes it a top contender for sure imo. plus its under a hundred bucks, win!
No freaking way, you got an adapter for the vector so it can take any 510 drip tip? And you don't lose any functionality ie the airflow adjustment still works perfectly? I've been saying they should construct this very add on since I discovered this rda...
Where did you get it and how much???
Need.in. My. Life. Immediately!!

paulparnham

May 25, 2015
No freaking way, you got an adapter for the vector so it can take any 510 drip tip? And you don't lose any functionality ie the airflow adjustment still works perfectly? I've been saying they should construct this very add on since I discovered this rda...
take a photo and post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread